Basement On Broadway - Formerly Kk's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfeighan

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have gone down to the Basement on Broadway in nedlands. They have a few beers on tap, Im a big fan of the Pilsner and the Wheat Beer. Used to frequent the place a lot when it was formerly KK's but is was shut for ages for renovation and a name change :p

Renovation makes the place look a bit wanky but the beer is same as before and toilets are pretty funky.
basement_on_broadway.jpg
That curved mirror is a 1 way glass urinal...
Totally sweet

http://www.thebob.com.au

Its just across the rd from UWA check it out :p

Sweet! I'm moving literally over the road from here in about 2 weeks. I can't remember what the beers used to taste like, but I'm looking forward to trying them, in the new 'swanky' surrounds. Apparently the toilet door is now full height mirror, so when you've had a few you end up walking straight into yourself, or stepping aside to let yourself go past on the way through.

.........................so when you've had a few you end up walking straight into yourself, or stepping aside to let yourself go past on the way through.

I thought I was the only one who did that

who's beers do they serve? or is it a brewery aswell?

Latest posts

Back