• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

base malt needed - Carlton, VIC

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Hoping to brew today and tomorrow but only got the ingredients for 1 1/2 batches.
Anyone in the carlton/brunswick/parkville/fitzroy type areas that would be willing to part with 2-3 kg of any base malt?

I'm limited to a pushbike and don't have loads of travelling time so it does need to be reasonably local. Can either buy outright at a set price or replace by next weekend.

No major drama if nothing is available- have considered doing a partial with a kit but if there's an easy solution, I'd be super happy and appreciative.

Cheers

Nevermind, I'm a moron. I'm not in Melbourne this weekend.

I am in Ascot Vale so a little bit of a ride, but have the following available: Simp Marris Otter, Ding Pils, Wey FM Bo Pils, Gladfields ale, gladfields Pils.

EDIT: I am going out early afternoon so could meet you say corner of Racecourse Rd and Flemington Rd if that would help.

Been doing this for a few years now and I'm still pleasantly surprised by how helpful and generous other brewers can be with strangers.
Many thanks to all - looks like abbotsford is the closest.
Much appreciation for all offers.

Latest posts

Back