Barls Pre Wedding Brewday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
hey guys i know i was talking to most of you at one stage or another about the brewday the day before my wedding.
ive spoken to keith and this is what we are looking at below. its goign to be the 27th of march.

So this is the story for a group of people coming to the brewery for a wort production day.

The cost will be = cost of ingredients + $50 per head with a minimum of 10 people.

This gives you:
one brew day;
one brewer;
wort at the end of the day;
a few tasters of some of our brews along the way.

You will need - your own cubes + lunch (there are a couple of options for lunch - we should talk about this later if you still want to go ahead.

For the Thomas Hardy Ale

The cost of ingredients will be $710 for a 300 L batch.

I estimate the gravity will be about 1119

ok first up is this going to be feasible. ive got 9 people so far with the groomsman, kels father and myself.
whos in for a cube or want or wants to come on the day?
cheers barls

there is a few already coming you might be able to catch a ride with one of them. there is stuster, readbeard and mikem at this stage.
id offer you a lift but i think im going to have a full car with the groomsman and kels father plus im staying up there.

WOW your fiance is letting you make beer the day before your wedding. Shes a keeper

KHB

yeah she does and she is even letting me include Belgium in our honey moon.

It's up at Potter's, Josh. Jeez I'm dark i can't make it..... <_<

yeah as schooey said potters in the hunter valley.
hey schooey did you want a cube, i could leave it at Keith's if you want.
come on guys im going to have close this off soon as ive got to give keith time to order the ingredients.
still only have about 10 cubes or so that leaves 5 to go.

COuld you post the recipe, Im just about to make one myself

hey schooey did you want a cube, i could leave it at Keith's if you want.

Done deal, Barls, cheers!

Best of luck for your big day, mate

Good luck with the wedding thing too... ;)

hopefully im not too hung over.

Barls,

I can't make it up there (although it sounds like it's going to be great day).

I'd like to put my hand up for a cube though - is that OK?

Trev

PS - just got your SMS - I'm down at Ballarat at he the AIBA judging :D

cheers trev got you down for one.
thought id sms those i havent heard from.
stay safe down there.

cheers guys we are up to 13 so still 2 cube up for grabs.
looks like its off the ground

one cube left guys
anyone else?

Well, it seems that due to the vagaries of the production parameters of this fragmenting of the audience to the cable television, carnivals, water parks... I won't be able to make it to the brewday :blink:

Well, it seems that due to the vagaries of the production parameters of this fragmenting of the audience to the cable television, carnivals, water parks... I won't be able to make it to the brewday :blink:

Disappointing Mike, we still having that session at your place though next month..........

Latest posts

Back