Barley Crushers At Grain And Grape

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xmas would be great timing!
i was planning on using the uni labs to build one in the summer any way.

Will be very interesting to see what you have in the works re grain crushers Brissybrew.

Cheers
Big D

Yep, I'd be interested in what BrissyBrew has in mind for a mill. Being an active HBer you seem to have a good understanding of what we want in products and what prices the HB market will pay. How about adding a quality made 5gallon and 3gallon keg to your line up!

Cheers
MAH

Yep, I'd be interested in what BrissyBrew has in mind for a mill. Being an active HBer you seem to have a good understanding of what we want in products and what prices the HB market will pay. How about adding a quality made 5gallon and 3gallon keg to your line up!

Cheers
MAH

And an Indian manufactured plastic conical thinggy.... :ph34r:

Designing the mill has been the most challenging project at mashmaster to date.

The hardest thing is to balance price with functionality and quality. Sure I could design the rolls royce of mills, but doing it at affordable price is the real challenge. I am aiming for a mill which is a step up in design, functionality and performance from what is currently on the market.

Besides the hopper, I biggest thing I need to work out is the roller design, balancing functionality and cost is the hardest factor to consider. But I have some up with a few surprises to date and am hopeful that I can build a category killer mill.

I see the 'Valley Mill' is no longer in production Link Here

I've had mine for ages and it's chewed through countless bags of grain,and it's still going strong.
Anyone else still using a Valley?

Batz

Mine is still going strong Batz. Fully motorised and chewing through at least 25kg a month.
Sad to hear the Valley Mill is no longer in production, but with all the other options on the market these days and the desire to retire I can understand their position.

Doc

Back