Bar Fridges For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
I happened to be at the Moon (in Perth) on Friday night for a meal and a pint of Abbott Ale and I noticed a sign saying Bar Fridges for sale.

Apparently the hotel that the Pub is attached to (Wentworth ?) has refurb'd all their rooms, part of which is buying new bar fridges, so they are getting rid of all their old ones - for $50 each.

They are a bit small for my requirements :) (and I just bought a 480L sucker) but some people might be interested....

I have a bar frigde in my shed that I use for all my yeast. Perfect size, sits under the bench and works a treat.
If you have the room for $50 it sounds a bargin.

Beers,
Doc

what size are they goat...

Thanks

damn thats cheap. stuff like that (almost) never happens to me. or near enough to where i live. might have to move to perth!
joe

I haven't eyeballed one so I can't really tell you a size - other than hotel room type bar fridges.

I will make a HUGE effort for AHB and go back to the pub and ask :)

(I could just telephone of course but that wouldn't be half as much fun...)

I always stay at the Wentworth when I am in Perth , so a lot of those fridges would not be much good , hinges may be worn out :p

Batz

way to go goat.and dont forget to have a few ales as a reward for your efforts whilst your there.

cheers
big d

Back