Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Back into brewing after 7 years

Discussion in 'Welcome!' started by DiscoStu, 14/2/20.

1. DiscoStu

Posted 14/2/20
    Hi,

After a seven year hiatus from brewing due to my relocation to Asia I’m getting started again and back on the forum.

Still in Singapore but I’m now in a position to rent a landed house and can set up a little all grain home brewery here. Was pleased find there is a growing homebrew community in here, but this forum is where I started and the advice and knowledge I received here helped me to get from kit&kilo to all grain so happy to be back. Was funny looking up my old posts from 7 years ago.

Will be doing a few things different this time around, no bottles and straight to kegs for a start. Fortunately the Mrs (v2) is pretty cool with me sending the $ to get setup right from the get go.

Look forward to engaging with you all in the different forums.

Cheers Stu

JnR_Mc and wide eyed and legless like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted