Australian High Commissioner Ordered Out Of Fiji

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Also the NZ High Commissioner has been ordered out as well by Commodore Bananarama. Perhaps time for all Australians to stop propping up this failed state's economy by going there on holiday or patronising cruise ships stopping there? Methinks it's another Zimbabwe on our doorstep and going to get worse. Time they got kicked in the anus, and yes I realise that ordinary good Fijians will bear the brunt in the short term.

Huh? Do you do this to try and set some post count record?

Seriously, I've lived and worked in Fiji and am running maintenance on 3 golf courses presently, 2 brand new, employing and training over 50 local staff. When I went over last month the plane was full, the resorts are full. Our support is what Fiji needs, no some dumb ass opinion like this.

Well, obviously all's well then. I expect he has the trains running on time as well. B)

I think you missed his point, Duff. I am not saying you should agree with his point.

[EDIT: added Duff's name to hopefully avoid a minor skirmish]

Nothing wrong with Fiji unless your name is Singh or Patel :p

Solomons would be right up there once they find somebody to come and clear the beaches of landing craft from WW2. Don't bother they will rust away in the next 200 years.

Could always send the Sri Lankens there feel right at home. :) :lol:

edit: Fijis own fault for letting the Indians take over the place in the first instance.
Pacific nations not known for having a lot of business enterprise.

Nothing wrong with Fiji unless your name is Singh or Patel :p

Solomons would be right up there once they find somebody to come and clear the beaches of landing craft from WW2. Don't bother they will rust away in the next 200 years.

Could always send the Sri Lankens there feel right at home. :) :lol:

edit: Fijis own fault for letting the Indians take over the place in the first instance.
Pacific nations not known for having a lot of business enterprise.

and you don't think Mandarin Rudd is letting Chan and Chin buy up all off our property and eventually Asianise our Country ?

There are more Chinese and Indians on public transport in Melbourne than Aussies - but the govts official figures say there aren't really that many of them here.
We have all been totally conned.

ahhahahahahahaahhaah

edit: hmm the post im laughing at is gone

and you don't think Mandarin Rudd is letting Chan and Chin buy up all off our property and eventually Asianise our Country ?

There are more Chinese and Indians on public transport in Melbourne than Aussies - but the govts official figures say there aren't really that many of them here.
We have all been totally conned.

Whether or not you believe that is the case, it has absolutely nothing to do with Fiji. Please keep the off topic posts on topic ;)

Back