Australian Craft Brewers Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DU99

Reaction score
Just met carniebrew and wolfman who are setting up,anyone else going to this conference

Sorry not having a dig at you, I would have thought they might have considered advertising their thing on the forums, as home brewers and forum members is where much of their support comes from.

If you are CBIA member you would have received the info.

This conference is aimed at commercial brewers not home brewers, that's ANHC for us.

I am simply a volenteer at this event.

Just to follow up on Wolfman's comment, home brewer's would not get a lot out of this conference, much of it was based on business perspective of running a brewery.

I also attended as a volunteer along with Wolfman and carniebrew and I did it to support CBIA because I want to see the growth of craft beer in Australia, not as a home brew development tool, that will be ANHC in Canberra later in the year.

Wolfman, was great to work with you again, carniebrew awesome to meet you, had a great couple of days messing about with the both of you.

Latest posts

Back