Attn Mr Chappo!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1gsaw

Certified Pisswreck
Reaction score
Have been indulging in some of Chap chaps ESB's today.. i can feel my eyes glassing over and a big night coming on....
Beautiful drop mate, hits the spot.
Thanks for coming and seeing me at crafties yesterday... <_< .. its OK.... i understand if your brewing means more then a mate, i wont cry myself to sleep clutching your empty tallies....hahaha :lol:
Once again cheers.

Have been indulging in some of Chap chaps ESB's today.. i can feel my eyes glassing over and a big night coming on....
Beautiful drop mate, hits the spot.
Thanks for coming and seeing me at crafties yesterday... .. its OK.... i understand if your brewing means more then a mate, i wont cry myself to sleep clutching your empty tallies....hahaha
Once again cheers.

:lol: There is PMing but hey why not?

Thank ya j1gsaw for the Brews. Sorry I missed you mate but I did send a minion with beer and fermenters :) . I have scored up your Northern Brown Ale. Very nice drop mate enjoyed it and a pretty good example going by the style guide. I'll send you the tasting notes if you like?

And yes this brewing business is serious stuff!!! ;)

PM is for lady boys! I want AHB to know how much i love ya... err.. your beers i meant... haha,
Always keen for feedback chap.

:wub: Right back at ya jigsaw!

I'm a bit damaged today but I'll proably crack another one of your beers this evening to settle the nerves. :D

hahaha, sounds good.
There is nothing wrong with a bit of mate bonding, good get togethers, try each others beers while having a candle lit dinner, staring into each others eyes...
thats normal right...
followed by a few hrs on the gimp swing... :unsure: HAHAHAHHA

Dear Chappo sir maaaaaaayte,

I'm an oopma loompa (don't judge me you racist bastards...), and I'm applying for the job advertised...

I have a clean driving licence and a picture of the queen of England...

please can I have the job...

Love

Andrew.

Oh andf where's that fridge?

Latest posts

Back