• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Attention Tassie Brewers Giveaway Ag Brew Frame

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Hi guys.

More stuff to get rid of. :rolleyes: Man have I got some brewing crap!

If there are any brewers in the Hobart area that would like an AG gravity fed 3 tier brewing frame I am happy to pass on my decommisioned frame for free. It's just sitting in the car port doing nothing so if it helps someone to get into the AG game you are more than welcome to it.

It's build to work with kegs, plastic bucket and/or eskies. Yes, it will work with an esky or keg mash tun, same goes for the HLT. Boilers probably best if it's a stainless vessel (actually, it would most likely need to be the skinny sort) but it would work with an electric powered kettle like a 25L bucket etc too. Of course you don't have to stick the boiler inside the frame like I did.

I'm clearing some space. Only condition is that I'd prefer it if you could pick it up.

I'm only about 5min drive from Sandy Bay.

PM me or post here if you'd like it.

View attachment 6611

full_setup__small_file_size_.jpg

Attachments

• Brewery_027.jpg
    Brewery_027.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
That's mighty public spirited of you there Justin :) Top work. Hope it goes to a happy new home.

Someone in Tassie buy that man a beer :beerbang:

Shawn.

Sad day for you Justin. ;)

The design (3 tier, 2 column) was the inspiration behind mine.

Having seen the pics of your new entity there's no haltin' progress though. :lol:

Warren -

hmmm, wonder what the postage costs to Manly would be...?
i likes it..! someone is going to be a very lucky brewer!
Beers to Justin.

Still up for grabs. :D Yeah Warren, she's done some brews this old girl. But now she's just taking up space and I can see if I don't get organised and move it along now it will just end up going to the tip in a few months time.

Hey Kong, I could cut it down into matchsticks and post it over in a box. Then you could just put it all back together at that end :p :D

Guess I'll just have to wait until some more of the Tassie guys log on. I think there are around half a dozen down here that post on the forums, are there anymore Tassie lurkers here in the Hobart area?

Good for anyone looking to expand in the future on the cheap.

Ok. Looks like we have a taker. At this stage Richie has put his hands up for the frame. If it turns out to not be suitable or whatever then I'll come back and post it back up for offer. But at this stage it looks to be spoken for.

Another one to the dark side.

Congrats Richie.

Cheers, Justin

Latest posts

Back