Armakeggon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I have no idea what anyone looks like, where are you lot?

I'm sitting at the table on the front deck with Lukiferj. Sillyboybrybry is here and has already spilt a whole beer

Right, if you see someone looking lost in a maroon shirt that's me.

If any of you can still drive your phones, what are the best beers thus far?

Cheers to everyone I met. A good afternoon was had. My only regret, missed out on the cunning ninja.

Ross just made the 6pm news!

Edit - Sorry and Dan

Bummed I missed this one. Spring Pub crawl is looking good still. Better start squirreling away beer funds.

So were Ross and Dan on the news in a good way or a bad way? :ph34r: :D

Both being good but Dan sounded a bit pissed, Ross was great, my wife even said he had a cute accent!

GuyQLD said:
Since I have no idea what anyone looks like, where are you lot?

We were sitting over here.

994796_207710439398703_279559240_n.jpg

I tried my best to get on the news by drinking a glass of water behind an interviewee but it didn't work out.

Batz said:
We were sitting over here.
Wife wasn't so keen on me putting the sticker on the car... might have to find it another home around the house somewhere...

GuyQLD said:
Wife wasn't so keen on me putting the sticker on the car... might have to find it another home around the house somewhere...
Permission is not required when applying a Batz Brewery sticker mate. I fact it would take the fun out of it, just ask Holgate Brewery. :p

Batz

time to play "spot the AHB members"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9RJto5Vzvg

Back