Armakeggon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long now :super:

I see they have changed the glass size from 200ml to 105ml. Out of interest I measured out 105ml, it's only a sip that's for sure.

Done to make the tasters more affordable, does anyone know what they are going to cost us?

Batz

At 105ml it should be possible to taste almost all the beers.
I hope they give you 2 or 3 of the little cups so you can get a selection each time you go to the bar.

OK I have a reply, tasters are only $1.00. You get 10 of them with your ticket as well.

Bring it on :beer:

Edit = was wondering about the price of tasters but didn't read above post

1233078_571419916248824_799071851_o.jpg

pressure_tested said:
$132 to try all the beers (no ciders plus I may have fluffed the maths)
Yeah you fluffed it. I count $128 for tasters of all beers if you take off the $10 credit that comes with the entry ticket. So that's the equivalent of around 4.5L of beer which is close to $28.50/L beer, or $34/L if you include the ticket price. Not bad in my books, considering the opportunity to try so many awesome beers under the one roof on the same day, and all the effort that went into Archive procuring all the kegs.

Cheers - Snow.

Looks like all my mates have pulled out so I will be flying solo. If you see a shady looking character walking around on their own, it's probably me.

lukiferj said:
Looks like all my mates have pulled out so I will be flying solo. If you see a shady looking character walking around on their own, it's probably me.
I'll watch out for you, I'll be the poor looking guy.

I was hoping to make it along but now I have to do a friggen way early shift on Monday... unfortunately driving buses and hangovers don't mix. :blink:

;) Oh, guy to my left is my Dad not my son. Poor old thing....it's sad when they get like that. ;)

Bah, I totally missed every beer related event this year. To hell with it. I'm going. Need to get back on the horse.

Bastards.

As you may have guessed I will now not be attending. Instead I will be attending the Toowoomba carnival of flowers. The things we do to accrue brownie points.

On the up side, we're staying a couple of hundred metres up the road from The Spotted Cow.

Next year for sure - unless I've previously agreed to some other shit I can't get out off, without possible loss of testicles.

A word of warning. After 4pm maintain a minimum distance of at least 5 metres from Florian unless you want to be soaked from the knees downward. It's amazing how fast he can spin around while pissed and not retain a drop of beer in his glass.

Have a great day guys, wish I could be there.

Latest posts

Back