Armakeggon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to be frightened Mr Snorkle, I'm sure Mr Rowy will turn up this year and sort that lot out :lol: .

(Taking the Monday off this year) ;)

I'm going this time. Who else is in?

Cheers - Snow

Will I be asked to pose in a photo if Rowy doesn't show?
Not optional, I'm led to believe.

I intend to attend..........but like most things in my life at the moment who ******* knows...........I'm down to my last cube and haven't even come close to brewing since before the case swap. I'm aiming for a quick batch this weekend but have been doing that for friggin weeks.

Looks like this could be gearing up to be a good weekend.

And Rowy, I feel your pain. I've only managed to brew 4 times in the last 2 weeks :lol:

lukiferj said:
Looks like this could be gearing up to be a good weekend.

And Rowy, I feel your pain. I've only managed to brew 4 times in the last 2 weeks :lol:
Thanks Luke your support is greatfully appreciated............any braggots?

Rowy said:
Thanks Luke your support is greatfully appreciated............any braggots?
I suspect that like me Rowy, you'll need a day of quiet reflection on the Monday after this.
:icon_offtopic: PS: I'll check out Brew-and-bake tomorrow for you, and a hopped up triple hybrid will be brewing on Sunday while I keg up the BICS and a Saison if that helps?

I'm super keen for this, having missed out last year. Stupid wedding anniversary on the same day.

Rowy - No braggots. If it get's desperate enough though, I'll drop a cube of something around for you.

I was indecisive last year and ended up dipping out - the gloat messages from my mates who went were unbearable. It's an easy decision this year!

Yeah, I found some of those photos unbearable too :lol:

Bought my ticket last night. After missing last year's, I'm not missing out again. Even bought the T-shirt!

Bring it on!!

I'll be there & showcasing a new beer.

Hopefully the AHB paparazzi will be respect my drunkeness this year & leave their cameras at home :D

Latest posts

Back