Armakeggon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1142.JPG

Oh shit. We've lost Ross. That can only be a bad sign for a Sunday. Good beer though :)

Looks like he is just about to add some flavouring to Dave's chips there Ed.

I thought the same
Did anyone check the dunny?

The mustard sauce that came with the chips was close enough to spew that you couldn't tell. Ross had a bit of a sleep at the table but then he came good again.

Where were you guys? and where was Winkle?

The mustard sauce that came with the chips was close enough to spew that you couldn't tell. Ross had a bit of a sleep at the table but then he came good again.

Minding kids and getting in practice for the BJCP tasting exam on saturday.

Painted the chook house and moved some wood chips, having a couple now.

Winkle not there? :eek: :eek: Perhaps he saving up for the crawl like me. ;)

Painted the chook house and moved some wood chips, having a couple now.

Winkle not there? :eek: Perhaps he saving up for the crawl like me. ;)
Looked like Ross is in fine form ;)
I was annoyed I was missing out yesterday, but pleased @ work today :rolleyes:
Roll on the pubcrawl.

So what were the beers of the day?

Couldn't make it as it was my wedding anniversary and the warden wasn't having it. She couldn't be convinced that it would have provided a perfect romantic afternoon... :icon_drool2:

for me mountain goat black ipa, and yeastie boys tea leaf ipa were standouts.
unfortunately memory loss occured after bridge rd belgian black ipa, and there a photos of me floating around asleep at a table.
i thought the ticket system was great, and another cracking day, bring on next yr!

I soooooo do not deserve that. By the way the alcohol stands out in the war n peat like a whore in church.........................The chicks with the beards look alright but the one in the last photo could do with some grooming :) I know just the man!

OK then....while we're at it...... :p

Rowy_Ed.jpg Rowy_Florian.jpg

Rowy_Ross.jpgToolman_Taylor.jpg

Lex.jpg Ross_Punch.jpg

Nick_Pat.jpg

Ross_Spill.jpgRoss_Spill_2.jpg

Shit, I forgot about those pics. Classic Ross...

pressure_tested said:
how was the drink ticket/2 hr rotation system? Sounds pretty good.
I understand why they did it, having so many beers to put on, but with so many good beers that you really wanted to try it meant you were kind of slamming through them in the morning session, and they weren't small beers either.
The afternoon subsequently got kind of messy...

Back