Anyone Use Thereto Control Their Freezer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A HUGE 800W switching capacity ! or at 240V, a tad over 3A, would suspect the fridge would pull a bit more than that, but could be wrong.

U mean where the freezer plugs in? That's just like any of the hundreds of foreign power adapters made in China for Aussie buyers. So, it'd not be a snug fit in there, will have to rubber and it in.

Trying to figure out if I should just get this or build and stc 1000 unit...

@ mika... Hmnnn. I got a F&P H215 model today. It lists 0.70 Amps at 230V.

U mean where the freezer plugs in? That's just like any of the hundreds of foreign power adapters made in China for Aussie buyers. So, it'd not be a snug fit in there, will have to rubber and it in.

Trying to figure out if I should just get this or build and stc 1000 unit...

@ mika... Hmnnn. I got a F&P H215 model today. It lists 0.70 Amps at 230V.

It will draw more than .7 amps..........

I don't think compliance to Australian standards is high on the list of must haves going of some of the requests for help wiring up their STC1000's we so often see. No need to worry about getting zapped on the full length metal plug pin (which most older appliances have) when their dodgy wiring will get them zapped.

I'd rather see the average person who doens't want to fork out over $100 for an AS & C-tick compliant thermostat using one of these on their fridge rather than wiring up an STC1000.

Latest posts

Back