Anyone Play With Terragen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Happened across this freeware program where you can generate and render all sorts of landscapes and tweak them according to point of view, sea level, sun height and colour , clouds etc etc. Get some good music going, a few Tripels into you and it's a nice trip. Created this 'world' and rendered these shots within 30 minutes of downloading the proggie:

terragen1.JPG

terragen2.JPG

:)

Happened across this freeware program where you can generate and render all sorts of landscapes and tweak them according to point of view, sea level, sun height and colour , clouds etc etc. Get some good music going, a few Tripels into you and it's a nice trip. Created this 'world' and rendered these shots within 30 minutes of downloading the proggie:

View attachment 33378

View attachment 33379

:)

Reminds me of when I used to be into making levels for 1st person shooters a long time ago, I used to love trying to create natural terrains. These days I love wandering around in Fallout # just admiring the scenery, never mind everything else.

cheers

Browndog

Back