Anyone In Perth Know If Twoc Is Open Today?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batemanbrewer

Reaction score
Can't get a hold of em over the phone and their website doesn't say. They're usually 7 days but I dunno if they're open on the public holiday.

Rather not take a 45min drive to find out they're closed <_<

Cheers guys.

Can't get a hold of em over the phone and their website doesn't say. They're usually 7 days but I dunno if they're open on the public holiday.

Rather not take a 45min drive to find out they're closed <_<

Cheers guys.

I was there Friday arvo, they are closed today mate. :(

I was debating whether or not to go out on Sunday or Monday. Luckily I opted for Sunday :p
Apparently they aren't normally closed on public holidays (sans Christmas/Easter), but they felt like they deserved a break this time around.

I was debating whether or not to go out on Sunday or Monday. Luckily I opted for Sunday :p
Apparently they aren't normally closed on public holidays (sans Christmas/Easter), but they felt like they deserved a break this time around.

Fair enough, they are open 7 days and they don't have a big staff.

ive only ever been to the brewcraft in osbourne park (still a new brewer), how much better is TWOC?

Well, for starters, if TWOC happen to be the drop off point for a competition, they will actually send your entries :angry:

Depends what you're after Boris. I used to go to Brewcraft heaps when I worked in OP and apart from their really small selection of hops, I could get by for most extract brews. TWOC is probably infinite times more awesome with respect to range, and I find them to be quite a bit cheaper too. They also stock Proculture yeasts that they don't list on their website, and they're very helpful too.

No affiliation btw. Just a happy customer.

@mika: What happened?! Is this for that APA competition?

No, this was for ANAWBS about 2yrs ago. Brewcraft sent the entries a week late, so we weren't eligible for judging. Fortunately the comp director pulled together a small panel of judges and we had a mini-WA comp. No one was real happy about that.

Just as well the shop wasn't an acronym for two women on track.

;)

I called them once, on a public holiday, and asked whether they were open. Well, duh.

TWOC is a great LHBS, great range and Roy is infinitely helpful if you can get him into a whole conversation.

P.S.- Love the proculture yeasts. Great to have a good quality, consistent yeast supplier so close to home (I live about three streets from Murdoch University)

Hey just wondering if anyone knows what time they open.

Thanks

The website says it all. www.homebru.com.au Went there on Sunday for the first time and was very impressed with the amount of gear they have available.

Back