• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Any One Have An Idea What It Is

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabre

Reaction score
DSCF1702.JPG

I believe that it is an older version of Dr Who's sonic screwdriver. It possibly pre-dates its 1968 airing on BBC.

I'll give you 10 Drachmas for it.

;)

Looks like some kinda submersible pump to me, dude... I'm thinking its sposed to have a power lead in the top bit thare...

edit; Then again, why would a submersible have a threaded inlet.. :blink:

I'd have to agree with Rukh...

But I wouldn't want to "own" it, in case the original owners want it back...

WJ

Looks like some kinda submersible pump to me, dude... I'm thinking its sposed to have a power lead in the top bit thare...

edit; Then again, why would a submersible have a threaded inlet.. :blink:
It is one of the item I brought at auction , it has an auto float inside or you can press button on top and it discharges which is what happened to me inside it also has some kind of filter with fine s/steel mesh.

I think its a rare and elusive "reverse-multiflux-trans-modufier"

We as electricians spoke of these to confuse fitters, boilermakers and non electrical type people but non of us have ever seen one.

I'll give you 15 Drachmas for it.

cheers

I believe it's a phoover valve.

If you give me 25 drachmas I'll get rid of it for you no questions asked.

...and for me it looks like a better do not ask what I am thingy... Hahahaha

Cheers,

Alex

I think its a rare and elusive "reverse-multiflux-trans-modufier"

We as electricians spoke of these to confuse fitters, boilermakers and non electrical type people but non of us have ever seen one.

I'll give you 15 Drachmas for it.

cheers
Sold to tony 1 dracky = $10 au what a buy

submersible pump with threaded fitting for filter screen?

inline filter with sensor? solenoid?

flowmeter?

inline solenoid operated valve?

Surely the bright orange colour is a clue.....looks like it has a bleed or something blue at the end?

wireless irrigation diverter/controller perhaps? absolutely nothing to base any of this on.

hold on, maybe it's a clever device for inflating guinea pigs with helium....... ^_^

i once found something similar under Mrs Sqyres side of the Bed... :blink:
But it was much bigger....

Sqyre... :ph34r: (i'm soooo dead)

Im voting for some sort of filter, where when you depress the button on the top it flushes itself out the white pointy bit.... geeze this is like that collectors show.

Sold to tony 1 dracky = $10 au what a buy

No No No No Nooo........ a drachma is the only thing other than the speed of light that is constant no matter what.

No conversion rates

no changes depending on what trade you are and the speed your mind works at.

Its 15 and thats that!

cheers

It is a 'this pump and that filter' so when some tells you your beer needs a little bit of this and a little less of that, is the business.

22 sheckles from me.

Looks a bit like a moisture trap for a compressed air line, but I could be wrong...

Cheers, Andrew.

Is it for those unlucky enough to be born without a mouth but still enjoy beer?

Sort of like a beer colostomy unit...

;) it looks like part of beer line cleaning gear,which was once part of an automatic injection unit from a pig or chicken production (farm)and now instead of injecting anti virusus into animal feed is used to inject beer line cleaner into beer line ie DPI 1 and 2,which saves bar staff from getting their hands messy.50 Dracmas sounds a lot but hey.

Back