Any New Party Keg Innovations?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally - this looks fantastic, and I've seen those stainess steel bins on sale at Bunnings. Is it possible to squeeze two kegs inside? Its hard to tell from the pics...

Pretty sure you can only get one 10L keg :-(

Went into Big W today...they were $154 from memory.

That's a genuine question actually - I haven't tried putting a keg in one of these bins just yet to see how big it would need to be, but my instinct is that the 80L bins are plenty big for a single keg.

I am sure somebody has already done it on here
Here's my setup i am not sure of the size but it's smaller than our garbage bin at home.
i had the bin sitting around and a guy gave me the old swing top tap, so i thought what can i do with these.
IMGP2457.jpgIMGP2458.jpg
I just got a couple of buckets and cut the bottom out of one slipped it inside the other and tapped them together to get the right hight than filled with expenda foam, cut the foam back so it was flat a bit of paint to seal it up.
beer2_003.jpg beer2_002.jpg

Through in a bag or two of ice and off you go :beerbang:

My new one is incredibly similiar to the above with bucket bin and expansion foam.

This is only used for partys (party keg) as the kegerator is a good 6 feet away the rest of the time!

2709200906450.jpg

2009200905850.jpg

Fantastic looking set up c0z.

Bet there has been some great conversations standing around that.

Just one thing though.............the Carlton Light badge doesn't do it any favours. :)

Well done

Scott

My new one is incredibly similiar to the above with bucket bin and expansion foam.

This is only used for partys (party keg) as the kegerator is a good 6 feet away the rest of the time!

2709200906450.jpg

2009200905850.jpg

show off :D

Fantastic looking set up c0z.

Bet there has been some great conversations standing around that.

Just one thing though.............the Carlton Light badge doesn't do it any favours. :)

Well done

Scott

hehe yeah well i only started/finished that project last weekend, itll get a work out this weekend for sure!

I am currently paroosing the interweb for a better tap top, the carlton lite one keeps neighbours away from it. The tooheys red one i have is more hideous still.

cOzThe best so far , but its not going far ,hell thats going to bust your back taking it to the party

pUMPY

2709200906450.jpg

2009200905850.jpg

it got a work out on the long weekend.

I just pay some hump in free beer to carry it around on his/her back for me. I just carry the bar stools.

Back