Another Final Jamil Show....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sparkling Ale section of this thread deserves its own thread for easy finding in the future.

Any mod able to do so?

I was able to tune in Live for a while
Nice work Peter

Kabooby :)

I couldn't tune in or chat for the life of me, work mac said no.

I am really looking forward to the podcast. Congrats Korev.

where can i find these podcasts, and shows when they are on?

www.thebrewingnetwork.com Look for 'The Jamil Show'

Enjoyed the segment Peter! Notice you are in Oatley too.

Nathan

I expanded my range here and am grateful for the thread, podcast and advice. For the record -

Grain bill as per the instructions, landed a wort at 1056 after a dry mash. Cubed for a few weeks

Took a culture from a couple of longnecks of CSA - sat it on the stir plate for a few days and pitched a week ago (last thursday evening).

Friday evening - had definite signs of fermentation - which was great as it was my first bottle yeast culture.

Saturday morning - I'm cleaning yeast off the floor of the shed - wow aggressive bugger but I did stint on headspace. I set the heatpad to 22c and watch.

Tonight - hydro sample at 1008. Drink the sample and its just lovely, - its got a soft rich malt profile with bitterness - fruity and rich, wasn't expecting that, thought it would need a bit of conditioning to settle the PoR.

Add some carb and this will be awesome. Much better than I had hoped.

Stoked :)

cheers

grant

Latest posts

Back