Another Bulk Powells Malt Buy 4 Queenslanders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bindi said:
I just knew it was "Deliverance Country" up there :p remember that 'squeal like a pig' etc :blink:and banjo's
[post="105013"][/post]​

Your not too far from the truth bindi

Hoops and Banjo at the last piss-up at Batz Brewery

How bout I sweet talk SWAMBO, see if she wants to visit her parents in Gumpy (hope she doesn't see that), she could collect us and grain on the way home. Sure we would not arrive empty handed Batz however be prepared for some rough brew, from yours truly anyway. Hmmm might be a way of getting rid of some more of that spiced wheat!!!

Nonic if you are away, would you like us to bring your grain to SC for pick-up.

Cheers

SWAMBO says weekends of 4th feb, 18th Feb and 4th March are out for her.

:beer:
Total for me is fine Batz send pm and i will deposit same day.
Cheers Altstart

Same here Batz, PM me the details for electronic Txfr

Cheers guys
Will send banking details after I recieve final confirmation from Grant

I'll hate to collect your money to find out there is some sort of a hiccup

Brewed a double batch of 80/- today.

Batz

OK ready to go brewers
One small problem Ozbrewer has has some bad luck and can not accept the Brisbane grain drop off.
Anyone else willing to do this?
It will be around 24 bags and they will need to be unloaded by hand , stored , and handed out to fellow brewers.
I know it's a lot to ask but hell I do it !
I need someone down there otherwise Brissy brewers will need to travel up here for collection.
Please think about this.

Batz

Brewers

Ozbrewer is still going to go ahead and take the grain and hand it out , he is not getting anygrain himself :eek:

Got to say top effot mate :beerbang:

Perhaps the guys will pitch in and buy you a bag , extra $1.00 guys !

Bbatz

Batz said:
Brewers

Ozbrewer is still going to go ahead and take the grain and hand it out , he is not getting anygrain himself :eek:

Got to say top effot mate :beerbang:

Perhaps the guys will pitch in and buy you a bag , extra $1.00 guys !

Bbatz
[post="105523"][/post]​

Sounds like a great idea batz, i'm up for the $1.00 extra.

Why do we not make it $2.00 extra so we can get one for batz as well as ozbrewer?

Just a thought... :huh:

Batz
Im up for an extra coupla bucks no problem.
I appreciate all the work youve done organiseing this bulk buy.

Cheers Altstart

Ok thanks guys
Lets all add $2.00 per order (not per bag) that way we can shout Oz two bags of malt !

And cheers for helping out mate , hope all sorts itself out for you , time cures all.

PM being sent with banking details today

Malt will be dispatched early next week from Powells , fresh Munich is being malted now.

Cheers Batz

Everyone should have the banking details by now , PMs sent

Please let me know if you have not recieved this info.

$2.00 has been added to each order to help out our mate :beerbang:

Thanks everyone....all going smooth up till now ;)

Cherrs batz

Batz said:
Ok thanks guys
Lets all add $2.00 per order (not per bag) that way we can shout Oz two bags of malt !

And cheers for helping out mate , hope all sorts itself out for you , time cures all.

PM being sent with banking details today

Malt will be dispatched early next week from Powells , fresh Munich is being malted now.

Cheers Batz
[post="105635"][/post]​

Thanks Batz :) I am sure the Sunshine Coast crew [Screwtop, Tidalpete and me] will be pleased to add $2.00 :) no worries :)

Happy to kick the tin to help a fellow brewer. Transferred funds into your account today Batz.

Cheers

Edit:typo - of course

Thanks for the kindness guys, The very least i can do to say thank you is to have a brew day here very soon.

For those that dont know, I had a bad accident in my work Van on the weekend, and it wont be coverd by insurance, so all my $$$ needs to go to get that going again..........

IM still happy to have the grain droped here...more than happy

ozbrewer said:
Thanks for the kindness guys, The very least i can do to say thank you is to have a brew day here very soon.

For those that dont know, I had a bad accident in my work Van on the weekend, and it wont be coverd by insurance, so all my $$$ needs to go to get that going again..........

IM still happy to have the grain droped here...more than happy
[post="105708"][/post]​

Oz,
Only too happy to help another brewer. Hope all turns out well for you & look forward to having a beer with you when the opportunity presents itself. :beer:

Batz,
Will send the funds first thing tomorrow.

All one big happy family here Oz ,we are all pleased to help a fellow brewer out.
Great of you to still take on the task of handing out the grain. :beerbang:

Can't deliver pizza now?

Batz

Pizza is still ok for Delivery, SWMBO has a car for that, but its hard to fit all my tools in there for the Handyman stuff.....Sounds like im bragging

Back