Another Bulk Powells Malt Buy 4 Queenslanders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bindi said:
Batz said:
Malt has arrived !

Awaits collection now

Batz
[post="115564"][/post]​

GREAT :super: now to find time and Tidalpete.
[post="115589"][/post]​

bindi
Tidalpete will be here Saturday night,you too were invited,sleep over on the floor someplace :blink:

Why not join us?

Batz

Batz said:
Malt has arrived !

Awaits collection now

Batz
[post="115564"][/post]​

Batz & other Queenslanders...

I'm looking at doing grain through my new company CraftBrewer I've not confirmed my pricing as yet, & small quantities will attract a premium, but whole sacks will be cheaper than the bulk buys going on in Adelaide.
I'll keep you informed...

cheers Ross

All the grain is gone

Turns out all is cool,sorry about that :unsure:

Batz

Ross said:
Batz & other Queenslanders...

I'm looking at doing grain through my new company CraftBrewer I've not confirmed my pricing as yet, & small quantities will attract a premium, but whole sacks will be cheaper than the bulk buys going on in Adelaide.
I'll keep you informed...

cheers Ross
[post="118077"][/post]​

Sounding better all the time Ross
All you need is to stock Danstar yeast and you have it covered

Batz

The last of the bulk buy is home, finally, thanks Batz, Bindi, Nonic Man and Tidal Pete. At last today we were all available at the same time. Pete, Bindi and I took Nonic's malt from Pete's after 3 months and delivered it to him and collected our malt, Pete has his wiper motor and we all have our malt.

Of course no trip of 25Km should be undertaken without sustinance, so there on the footpath was Bindi with Kolsch bottles ready. Then Pete jumps aboard with a tallie of his most recent AG. Guy beside us at the lights was interested/amused at the mobile tasting going on in the vehicle beside him, passengers sniffing and tasting stuff in green bottles???? Not the driver of course, one of these days someone else has to drive!

Thanks for the hospitality Jason and Jackie, can't deliver malt without a tasting, and we were treated to photo's of their recent pilgrimage to Belgium and Czech Republic.

Cheers

Remember this?
If I were to do this again it would be in a couple of months, and before xmas.
This time no split bags,you can work that out together if wanted,scales are here as are bags.
Only pick-up from the cave,the Brissy thing was to hard.
So if you want to know about this when it happens PM me your email,I'll contact you then and you can decide what you may want.
Lastly I have talked the Ross about this and he was looking into Powells malt as well,perhaps he can do better than I can with prices,if so more than happy to buy from craftbrewer.

Cheers
Batz

Oh yes please :D

2 X 25kg Ale
1 X 25kg Pil

Screwtop I will split a Wheat and a Munich, For 2 X 25kg.....OK? ;) If not I will buy them.

I have had great beers from this malt for the price.

Oh yes please :D

2 X 25kg Ale
1 X 25kg Pil

Screwtop I will split a Wheat and a Munich, For 2 X 25kg.....OK? ;) If not I will buy them.

I have had great beers from this malt for the price.

Whoa!
Not taking orders yet Bob (knew you'll be there)
Just asking for those who would like to be apart of it again.
Anyone who joined us last time or is happy too this time please either PM or email me and I'll let you know when we do something.
I can't see anything happening for around 3 months.

Batz

As far as split bags ago what I was referring to was payment I suppose,you buy a bag with Joe Hops,I don't care but you pay for it.
When you pick up your bag I have scales that will handle a bag split,heavy duty plastic bags here as well at no charge.
I know a bag of wheat can be split up many ways.....nobody in thier right mind would brew a wheat beer hey??

Cheers
Batz

Remember this?
If I were to do this again it would be in a couple of months, and before xmas.
This time no split bags,you can work that out together if wanted,scales are here as are bags.
Only pick-up from the cave,the Brissy thing was to hard.
So if you want to know about this when it happens PM me your email,I'll contact you then and you can decide what you may want.
Lastly I have talked the Ross about this and he was looking into Powells malt as well,perhaps he can do better than I can with prices,if so more than happy to buy from craftbrewer.

Cheers
Batz

Bump!
Is this still a goer Batz?

:beer:

[Bump!
Is this still a goer Batz?

:beer:

Yes Pete
We do need at least 25 bags of course and I do have a couple of people waiting for the next order.
Have a think about what you need and I could get something happening in the next month or two,I would expect prices to be similar to before.
I'll chuck Powells an email to check it out.

Batz

Ok I have emailed Grant for the price update,the amount we order will affect this due to shipping of course.

Can you please not place 1/2 bags on here,work it out with whoever you want to split with and post as a full bag.
I've included my/Petes, 1/2 wheat on my list and Screwtops/Petes, 1/2 Vienna on Screwtops list

So far

Batz
2xAle
2xPils
1xMunich
1xWheat

TidalPete
2xAle
1xPils

Screwtop
3xAle
1xPils
1xVienna

AndrewQld
1xMunich

Anyone else just add to the list please,when we have 25 bags I'll PM you the details

Batz

YES please :) :) .

2 Ale
1 Pils
1 Munich.

Thanks for the PM Batz, I am going away for 4 days a would have missed it.

Ok I have emailed Grant for the price update,the amount we order will affect this due to shipping of course.

Can you please not place 1/2 bags on here,work it out with whoever you want to split with and post as a full bag.
I've included my/Petes, 1/2 wheat on my list and Screwtops/Petes, 1/2 Vienna on Screwtops list

So far

Batz
2xAle
2xPils
1xMunich
1xWheat

TidalPete
2xAle
1xPils

Screwtop
3xAle
1xPils
1xVienna

AndrewQld
1xMunich

Bindi
2xAle
1xPils
1xMunich
Anyone else just add to the list please,when we have 25 bags I'll PM you the details

Batz

Whats the ball park figure for a sack?
I'm interested in a sack of pils and maybe a sack of munich -

wheres a list of grains available?

lou

Latest posts

Back