Another Bulk Powells Malt Buy 4 Queenslanders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not suprized this pair want to be back at the batcave !

And welcome too :party:

Batz

Screwtop 1xWheat 1xMunich 1 Pils.

Added a bag of Pils to my order Batz, Pete has lashed out and is going to take half.

:D :D

Will do txfr tonight.

AndrewQld 1xAle 1xPils

Screwtop 1xWheat 1xMunich 1xPils

Bindi 1xWheat 1xAle

Stillscottish 2xWheat 1xPils 1xAle

Briank 2xAle 1xMunich

Oz 2xAle

Jim 1xAle 1xPils

Batz

Done????

Still waiting for a couple of deposits

When all are recieved I'll place the order

Cheers
Batz

Batz,
Is is too get in on the deal? I have sent a PM.
Thanks
Glen

Not too late Glen,your in

This is a Kin Kin pick up , that requires drinking beer in the Batcave brewery ! :beer:

Unless someone will collect for you

Batz

Magic. Thanks Batz.

I'd be happy to cart a few bags down for other folk around Caboolture. For that matter, I travel to and from the city each weekday on the Caboolture train, so could meet northsiders at any station.

Better hurry though...

Glen

All money is now in,or at least flying across cyber space.

I will put the order in tomorrow night.
It seems to take around two weeks to arrive.

Cheers
Batz

Batz,
You should order a tonne next time. Will fit on a single pallet. Will halve the freight. Having said that maybe a HB shop will have put a stop on malt bulk buys. Don't laugh, it has happened before. Maltcraft successfully persuaded maltsters to stop selling to HBers, resulting in a quadrupling in malt prices.

cheers
Darren

Scata! will be in Port Douglas working. Bindi and Pete might be able to collect mine for me Batz. If they do not have car space can you hold it at the Batz Cave. Really will miss another visit to the Batz Cave with my two partners in crime. Fly at 9.30am tomorrow, mega swill for 5 weeks will be bloody hard, at least the Court House in PD sell scooners for $2.20 during happy hour every afternoon, so mega swill will be closer to it's real value.

Will have access to the AHB site so will not be totally cut-off from the world of excellent beer.

Cheers,

Darren said:
Batz,
You should order a tonne next time. Will fit on a single pallet. Will halve the freight. Having said that maybe a HB shop will have put a stop on malt bulk buys. Don't laugh, it has happened before. Maltcraft successfully persuaded maltsters to stop selling to HBers, resulting in a quadrupling in malt prices.

cheers
Darren
[post="112973"][/post]​

It will be a tonne Darren,couple of bags more on that pallet.
HBS need not worry this will be the last bulk grain order I do,to much hassle ! ;)

Batz

Batz said:
Darren said:
Batz,

cheers
Darren
[post="112973"][/post]​

It will be a tonne Darren,couple of bags more on that pallet.
HBS need not worry this will be the last bulk grain order I do,to much hassle ! ;)

Batz
[post="112989"][/post]​

im looking at setting my website up with a shoppig cart to help with bulk buys, will be less hasstle that way.....for our side of things

Order and money sent to Powells

Grain will be shipped from Powells Wednesday 15th

I hope we have no broken bags this time

Batz

'To the bat cave here we come' soon :) I think I am driving though :( Bugger

Is it there yet?
Is it there yet?
Is it there yet?

glen said:
Is it there yet?
Is it there yet?
Is it there yet?