ANHC 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What better way to prep for 4 days of over-indulgent craft beer binge drinking goodness than to sit down to a tasting flight of 10 different disgusting off flavours eh? See y'all tonight...

Too right. Looking forward to the Oatmeal Pale Ale at Alehouse beforehand too.

Sweet win for the Merri Mashers, if you haven't seen it already on our Facebook site, our club took out the prize for best "Ultimate Session Beer" with our Pentridge prison-brewed Ronnie Ryan Red Ale! Congrats again to Wolfman for the recipe, and to all those involved in brewing the beer. We won ourselves a sweet jockey box which will be a handy addition to the club's equipment library!

Also a massive win for brouhaha, who took out the "envelope under your seat" door prize of a 20l Braumeister during the conference. Can't wait to try his first "robot brewed" (his previous description of brau beers) beer in a few weeks!

Geez, fair door prize!!

Only problem I see with all this is that our exclusive little start up brew club is starting to attract a hell of a lot of attention to itself; might need to start booking the exhibition building for club meetings....

:)

bazfletch3 said:
Geez, fair door prize!!
Only problem I see with all this is that our exclusive little start up brew club is starting to attract a hell of a lot of attention to itself; might need to start booking the exhibition building for club meetings....
:)
Hahahahahahahaha yes we may have to do that. There was a lot of discussion about the MM at club night as I went around sampling the beers on offer. Good to hear so many good things about our club when people don't know your listening!

Latest posts

Back