ANHC 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfman

Reaction score
Who's going? I'll be there.

Cheap flights on Virgin finish tonight.

Let's get a good crowd up to the nations capital an show the older clubs the newbies have what it takes!

Pants = snob... I have lived in Canberra trust me

Sorry guys this is in the Merri Mashes club page. Just trying to get a crew together.

$109 Virgin flights are on sale again until Friday.

Here crew pm me your email address as I'm keen to talk about beers for ANHC club night. I think it's best done via email.

Merri Mashers only please.

Hey, is this where the AABC competition is?

I had a couple of beers place in VICbrew and I am able to enter AABC in those categories. Would one of your guys be able to take my beers up for me?

Both my beers a hoppy type beers and will be no where near as good by the 17/18th of Oct. So I re-brewed the other day, but I will miss the cut off date (27th Sep) for them to be shipped up with the other VICbrew beers.

Judging is on Thursday, October 16. Entries must be at BentSpoke brewery, 38 Mort Street, Braddon, ACT no later than Friday, October 3.

So you won't be able to get conference delegates to take your entries with them.

Details on the entry form here:
http://aabc.org.au/docs/EntryFormAABC2014.pdf

RelaxedBrewer said:
Hey, is this where the AABC competition is?

I had a couple of beers place in VICbrew and I am able to enter AABC in those categories. Would one of your guys be able to take my beers up for me?

Both my beers a hoppy type beers and will be no where near as good by the 17/18th of Oct. So I re-brewed the other day, but I will miss the cut off date (27th Sep) for them to be shipped up with the other VICbrew beers.
Might cost a few bucks but you could package them in bubble wrap and send them up via courier.... bit of bubble wrap and you should be fine.

Also, any chance of samples and recipe of these medal winning brews at the next club meeting? Would be cool to hear about your brew process and taste them!

Kodos said:
Judging is on Thursday, October 16. Entries must be at BentSpoke brewery, 38 Mort Street, Braddon, ACT no later than Friday, October 3.

So you won't be able to get conference delegates to take your entries with them.

Details on the entry form here:
http://aabc.org.au/docs/EntryFormAABC2014.pdf
Cheers...plan B then

Vanners said:
Might cost a few bucks but you could package them in bubble wrap and send them up via courier.... bit of bubble wrap and you should be fine.

Also, any chance of samples and recipe of these medal winning brews at the next club meeting? Would be cool to hear about your brew process and taste them!
I think I will do this. Going to have to look into courier options

And don't worry I have a few bottles I am planning on bringing to the next meeting.

72 hours Mashers!

bear-with-beer-21.jpg

Looking forward to both the content and the visiting brewers! I'll be one of the portly bearded fellas attending and helping out :)

Latest posts

Back