Angus' balls

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's enough for me, I am going to try Angus' Balls this weekend.

Not long noow

20141003_183416.jpg

bradsbrew said:
These were amazeballs. Probably the bestmanfood in the world. The sauce is devine.
You mention 'amazeballs' and 'divine' alongside 'manfood'. Does anyone else see a problem here??

Look like a winning recipe there Angus. Looks like a nice treat to take to brew club, Cheers for sharing.

Enjoying some now with a wheat beer watching the Northern Pride win

Good game, unbelievable recipe

Balls smoked during cooking on BBQ

Thank you Angus, outstanding

Cheers

I have been thinking smoking my own balls may be the next level!

Again, my wife bought me a BBQ book for my birthday so she deserves 130% of the praise. Recipe based on "500 BBQ bites" written by Paul kirk. Some ripping recipes in there.

I'm going to do some Angus Balls Xmas Day.

Ho, ho, ho!

chubbytaxman said:
Angus' balls ... and .. special sauce ..
The mind boggles ... bahahahahaha
I can tell you that after having Angus's balls in your mouth, your fingers will be all sticky with sauce. You can't wipe it off with napkins it just doesn't work , your best off just liking it off your fingers.
We all do it at Queensland swaps. ;)

My balls go pretty quickly at the swaps. Always a bit of sauce left over for licking.

I only made one batch for the summer swap and they only lasted one run up the line. Will be making 2 lots for the winter swap. One lot of balls is never enough for these greedy Qld'rs...

That sauce would also be good on some chicken wings.
I might see if the Mrs is interested some cock and balls at the weekend.

Latest posts

Back