Andy D On Tele ,now

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn missed it do they repeat ?

Not the worlds most informative segment - 6 or so hours of shooting distilled into 4 minutes...

Still, a bit of fun....

Wow. I didnt realize Andrew Gaze was such a tool.

Yep, rather cringeworthy wasn't it.

Alot on telly must have the breifing to be larger than life and as a result end up looking like fuckwits.

It was worse while they were there - they were telling him to make it more and more exaggerated... the intro section was filmed a dozen times or so, each one getting louder and louder...

Unfortunately they seem to have tried to go down the entertaining rather than informative path, so just about everything we discussed about brewing went out the window...

That's TV for you...

*sigh*

Heh... You still managed to get a mention of ur mancave in there :)
It's a redeeming factor isn't it.

Seriously, the clowning apart, you had a gold hair day and th expressions on the faces of the beer judges are priceless :p

Oh dear, that was cringe inducing.

I've never understood why people go on about beer being an "aussie icon". It's not as though nobody else does it.

Haha - proud to be the guy who scored Gazey's Guzzler a 2!
What a shame they canned all of the really informative stuff and basically turned it into a comedy piece; it's all written around Gaze hamming it up I guess.

If I were a pre-novice brewer, I don't know if I would have got anything useful out of that. To somebody who was thinking of giving it a try, that looked a bit messy.

Nice to see a fellow AHBer get some recognition, but god damn, Gazey was atrocious. The producers should be ashamed....

It was like he had a rather painful childhood memory run through in a full 60s commercial

Back