• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale 3 Tap Flooded Font For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

This is a private sale, nothing to do with CraftBrewer.
I x Andale, 3 tap, chrome plated flooded font complete with snaplocks, taps, line connectors etc. In excellent condition with nothing else to buy - Only $450.

Andale_flooded_font.jpg

First PM secures...

cheers Ross

Hi Ross,
What do I need to be able to 'flood' the font?
Cheers,
mckenry

Hi Brewers,

This is a private sale, nothing to do with CraftBrewer.
I x Andale, 3 tap, chrome plated flooded font complete with snaplocks, taps, line connectors etc. In excellent condition with nothing else to buy - Only $450.

View attachment 8907

First PM secures...

cheers Ross

just a cheap pond pump into a container of water in your fridge will do, or you can go right up to a full blown glycol unit.

cheers Ross

Ok,

Dropping this to $400 with free delivery (if not to somewhere too remote). for hopefully a quick sale - If still unsold come Monday will be listing on Ebay.

Cheers Ross

Whats going on here?
It wasnt that long ago people were screaming out for flooded fonts.I was lucky and scored one from GMK and here is a beaut one at a great price with no takers.? Very weird.
Personnely if you are thinking about getting one do yourself a favour and grab it as down the track you may kick yourself.

Cheers
Big D

I'm tempted...but the missus would kill me

good font , great price .. well done frenchy !!!

good font , great price .. well done frenchy !!!

Ditto that. :) If I did not have one I would have snapped it up, good price with taps, and good taps.
And I thought mine was a good buy. :p Bargain Frenchy.

Back