An Awful Setup Ive Found

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW

Great set of beer glasses and the setup looks unreal.

Cheers
Big D

faaark! :blink:

howdy community,
His Mashtun has the same sort of motor on as yours does Zwickle is that a standard set up stirring the mash continually in Germany
I wouldnt say its standard here, most of homebrewer dont even have a stirrer yet.
The homebrewing scene in G is almost the same as in Australia and elsewhere.

That kind of motor is very often used as a drive for large garage doors, its plenty available around here, in many different sizes :)

Cheers :beer:

firstly..... thats what i want in my garage!!!

And secondly......... zwickel...... i think you and i have the most reconisable but most mis-representing faces on AHB :)

I havnt seen you but i bet your ears arnt that big :)

great find...... when i worked in a plant that made glucose and dextrose from wheat flour....... i was surounded bu tanks and vessles like that. thats where i got all my brew rig stuff from. I used to look at some of the smaller (100-200) liter tanks, ss pumps ect and think........... well you know what i thought.

I thought i needed a bigger garage :)

cheers

The fermenter is all wrong.With dimensions like this the yeast will take a month of sundays to settle. Rest looks good .I like that mash paddle.

True. But I guess he might be the kind of guy to like the technical aspects of brewing, like filtering. :blink:

I'm happy to have a craft brewing (non-industrial strength) set up. :D

And secondly......... zwickel...... i think you and i have the most reconisable but most mis-representing faces on AHB :)

I havnt seen you but i bet your ears arnt that big :)

Tony, my mother always wanted me to become a sailor; because of my big ears a ship doesnt need sails anymore if I stand in the wind ;)

look at that awful pic, we could be brothers, couldnt we? Tony_Zwickel.jpg

lachen.gif

That's brewery engineering on a larger scale. But take a look at this neat and tidy unit:
Linky

34KW natural gas burner, thought my NASA got through some gas!

Pretty impressive :super:

looks like it's been welded with MIG, if i had all that gear available i would've purged it and TIG welded for more sanitary welds, not bagging it though, like i said, Impressive.

Yard

Latest posts

Back