Amarillo Shortage?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Cascade being labeled old as well Nick, when these newer varieties came out it was like a hop revelation, funny how many are going back to the simpler taste and aroma of the original "C" hops.

Had a SNPA the other day and had an epiphany. Like every time I have a Pilsner Urquell ... these beers are well-dressed, not wearing a lime green leotard like some APAs these days.

For someone who drinks lagers I can understand you not liking them... poor delicate thing you are

I could drink SNPA continuously until I died of alcohol poisoning and consider it a happy death.

Yob said:
For someone who drinks lagers I can understand you not liking them... poor delicate thing you are
Thank you for being so understanding of my love for a great lager.

Now, HTFU and go get yourself a box of PU.

I did indeed, but it's my responsibility as a Yob to mis spell such words lest I be seen as cultured or some such dribble.

Will you buy me a pound of Citra if they have actually "sold out" and have no more pounds before harvest?

Sir, I believe you jest... I may be tempted to buy you a one way ticket so you can go check....

*conditions apply

Back