Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's a can and bottle filler and should be available soon. We are just waiting on some of the tooling to be completed. Once this is done we will upload a video to youtube for you.

How is the tooling and development going on this new project?

How is the tooling and development going on this new project?

It's coming along really well. Electronics hardware is completed but we are going to do a bit more software work and also we are just waiting on the injection molded tooling to get completed.

I think the product will launch very early in the new year.

It's coming along really well. Electronics hardware is completed but we are going to do a bit more software work and also we are just waiting on the injection molded tooling to get completed.

I think the product will launch very early in the new year.

Any pictures on what this looks like thus far?

Yes it's a can and bottle filler and should be available soon. We are just waiting on some of the tooling to be completed. Once this is done we will upload a video to youtube for you.
Hi kegland I'm just about to purchase the semi auto cannular . Are you crating a new version or is the bottle filler a separate unit ? Id hate to buy the cannular and a new version with a built in filler comes out.

Hi kegland I'm just about to purchase the semi auto cannular . Are you crating a new version or is the bottle filler a separate unit ? Id hate to buy the cannular and a new version with a built in filler comes out.

We have no plans on making a new Cannular version any time soon so it's probably a good time to purchase in that respect.

The new filler will be a separate machine.

We are very close. We are making some small software changes and also mostly just waiting on parts. The design of the machine is pretty much finished as you can see from the photo here.

Looks great, when are they expexted to become available. Will be poised to make a buy.
It more clean then my DIY version, that didn't work oit with the cheep valves that 😔

Attachments

• 20201114_092805.jpg
    20201114_092805.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 0
Looking at a can seamer and wondering if anyone (particularly in Brisbane) went down the path of sourcing their own cans or just went with the kegland offering for convenience. Not sure if I can justify the purchase at 50c a can, while sourcing your own (albeit requiring a bulk purchase and split) appears to work out around 25c per can (at least based on some quotes posted on the forum in the past).

Keen to hear what option people have gone with in terms of cans - I know 50c per can isn't that expensive in the scheme of brewing, but aside from the novelty it seems tempting to just stick to bottles for 90% of the scenarios a can could be used instead.

Not ragging on canning at all - the novelty factor is up there for sure, just $ vs (personal) value so trying to suss out consumables options before making a decision.

Looks great, when are they expexted to become available. Will be poised to make a buy.
It more clean then my DIY version, that didn't work oit with the cheep valves that 😔

does this use the red wire? Is that what the red wire is for?

Looking at a can seamer and wondering if anyone (particularly in Brisbane) went down the path of sourcing their own cans or just went with the kegland offering for convenience. Not sure if I can justify the purchase at 50c a can, while sourcing your own (albeit requiring a bulk purchase and split) appears to work out around 25c per can (at least based on some quotes posted on the forum in the past).

Keen to hear what option people have gone with in terms of cans - I know 50c per can isn't that expensive in the scheme of brewing, but aside from the novelty it seems tempting to just stick to bottles for 90% of the scenarios a can could be used instead.

Not ragging on canning at all - the novelty factor is up there for sure, just $ vs (personal) value so trying to suss out consumables options before making a decision.
Even if you do source the can's locally I would recommend purchasing the lids from us as the B64 are much easier to seam and use. The B64 lids are compatible with the Visy and Orora cans.

https://www.kegland.com.au/blogs/ke...64-super-ends-cdl-cdle-what-is-the-difference

Latest posts

Back