• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had 3 left at my local which was lucky. I returned 2 because they had big stonkin dints in them. Both looked theyd been hit with a base ball bat on the top. The first had the bottom door dinted in. No marks on the box though.

Worth hunting around other branches, if you are travelling out of town at all and pass an Aldi sometimes they are there for weeks, I think they shift them around to clear stock.

I can't stand it any longer!! Going to try our local Aldi tomorrow.

Well local-ish, 60km round trip

Last edited:
I can't stand it any longer!! Going to try our local Aldi tomorrow.

Well local-ish, 60km round trip
Geez, @Batz , if you had your act together you could be enjoying some pulled pork right now.

full

The fridge would be ok, but you could pick up half a dozen second hand ones for the same price. I've got 2 Fisher & Paykel's, similar size, one cost me $40 the other $50.

The fridge would be ok, but you could pick up half a dozen second hand ones for the same price. I've got 2 Fisher & Paykel's, similar size, one cost me $40 the other $50.
I think same way as you, but SWMBO doen't. she think 2nd hand fridge looks ugly and not energy efficient. so I'm targeting new fridge.

Latest posts

Back