Ahb T-shirt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhighley

Dyslexic beer dog
Reaction score
Congrats to P&C for a top effort organising the polo-shirt bulk buy.

Now that the polo-shirt bulk buy is almost done and dusted, how many people would be interested in a t-shirt bulk buy?

I'm thinking a t-shirt with a large AHB logo on the back, and a small one on the front.

I was thinking maybe we get Franko, or some other artist to make up a bit more comical image for the t-shirt. I was actually contemplating organising it, but I am heading overseas in August and might not have the time to get it done by then.

have you spoken too Dane ??

a less serious T shirt could be fun..

cheers

Perhaps the AHB logo as used on the polo-shirts on the front, and something different as suggested on the back?

Perhaps a cartoon that ties together brewing, bulk buys, and bubbling airlocks? :)

Perhaps the AHB logo as used on the polo-shirts on the front, and something different as suggested on the back?

Perhaps a cartoon that ties together brewing, bulk buys, and bubbling airlocks? :)

I'd have a t-shirt.....

I was considering doing a second buy, but if other people want to do something else, then by all means go ahead.

I was considering doing a second buy, but if other people want to do something else, then by all means go ahead.

I'm just not interested in a polo-shirt.

For something to wear while i'm brewing, a t-shirt fits the bill.

T-shirt would be good, can we get them done in different colours?

I would be in for one.

Maybe the guys that made the polos this time can come up with something...their quality seems on the money.

I'll go a T-shirt

Batz

I'd be up for 1 or 2!

Some of the money raised would go the AHB yeah?

It would appear there is enough interest....

Def count me in for a T-shirt, esp if Franko works his magic on a bit of a comical twist.

Cheers SJ

Ok, I'm gonna say it..

SWMBO is in the rag trade and does corporate wear, embroidery, printing etc...

So I am happy to provide a quote and, dare I say, run the show.. [Cringe]

So, there I said it.. all that needs to be done for a quote is a final design... Obviously a cut being donated to AHB!

Anyway just throwing it out there!

:icon_cheers:

Back