Ahb Is Boring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only know manticle from this site and have never conversed with him outside of the usual thread posts or kind pm's. is he gay or not, i don't know. but judging on the responses (or really the lack there of) it surely is a blight on this great sight. if i'm alone (in my thoughts) then so be it, but i honestly believe that the ostracisation of anyone is bullshit, and i'm saddened to see it happen somewhere i frequent (ahb)

matt

:lol:

Yes... yes you are!

gay-pride-parade.jpg

IMG_1190.JPG
Oh Please!

DramaQueen.jpg

Why must everything be politically correct? Why must every minority group have the final say?

I am impressed by your collection of topical images. How about this one? I guess it applies to home brew, although I found it in a toilet in Edinburgh.IMG_1190.JPG
I think I've screwed this up but I'm not real flash with computers>

Attachments

• IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    635 KB · Views: 40
i only know manticle from this site and have never conversed with him outside of the usual thread posts or kind pm's. is he gay or not, i don't know. but judging on the responses (or really the lack there of) it surely is a blight on this great sight. if i'm alone (in my thoughts) then so be it, but i honestly believe that the ostracisation of anyone is bullshit, and i'm saddened to see it happen somewhere i frequent (ahb)

matt
I agree....

matt

Oh please? :rolleyes:

It's un-Australian not to take the mickey and that is all this is. Just so happens it slipped sideways to the gay territory. Ooooo I am soooo fookin offended! There was a time when Austalians could have a joke about Wogs, Abo's, Women, Men, Gay's etc without someone taking some bullshit moralistic politically correct high road. No wonder we are losing our identity. I suppose if I was jewish that might help? Oh wait? No one can dare speak out about the poor oppressed Jews, can they? Remember the evil Nazi's? Even though they beat the living crap put of a people that can't defend themselves and have successfully killed more Palestinians than the number of Jews killed in the holocaust. They throw rocks and the Jews throw rockets and tanks. This world has so many more issues than a bit of piss taking on a beer forum. Grow up.

This was just a bit of fun. People wonder why I don't post here anymore...

People wonder why I don't post here anymore...
[/quote]

by all means feel free not to, entirely up to you.
you know your post crossed the line, the least you could do is acknowwledge it and move on.

matt

People wonder why I don't post here anymore...

by all means feel free not to, entirely up to you.
you know your post crossed the line, the least you could do is acknowwledge it and move on.

matt

Who's line? Yours?

Are you the moral barometer?

Shit on a stick mate, I would hate to have an opinion or be Catholic. Oh wait did i cross another line?

Who's line? Yours?

Are you the moral barometer?

Shit on a stick mate, I would hate to have an opinion or be Catholic. Oh wait did i cross another line?

no, no line crossed in that post. just the others... we know what they are. and they are unneccesary.

matt

What's happened here?

Where's all the lively beery chat gone here?

Where's the botulism discussion?

Where's the never use 2 yeasts strains in the one brew?

Has AHB been taken over my aliens?
No I think AHB has largely been taken over by a bunch of compulsive posting dickheads who are treating the place like just another social networking venue.
Chappo being one of the leaders of the decline.

MHB

It's un-Australian not to take the mickey and that is all this is.
I'd just like to point out at this juncture that I only brought a single comment into question. I see that there is no malice in a great deal of what was posted but felt (and continue to feel) that the comment I quoted was beyond inappropriate.

There was a time when Austalians could have a joke about Wogs, Abo's, Women, Men, Gay's etc without someone taking some bullshit moralistic politically correct high road.
Quite frankly I'm glad those times are, well definitely not gone, but less inclined to dominate the community. I don't see why someone should be made to feel like a second-class citizen just because you don't understand a single aspect of their life. If an individual says something stupid/etc then by all means open up on them but broad brush-strokes are rarely called for.

No wonder we are losing our identity.
What is this bullshit? If you're suggesting that our national identity is hateful invective then why am I not better liked around here?

If you're suggesting that our national identity is hateful invective then why am I not better liked around here?

Umm... sidenote, but who says you aren't? Has there been another inane poll I missed? I kinda like what you bring to the table and sure there are plenty of others...

Latest posts

Back