Ahb Is Boring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
What's happened here?

Where's all the lively beery chat gone here?

Where's the botulism discussion?

Where's the never use 2 yeasts strains in the one brew?

Has AHB been taken over my aliens?

I mean c'mon brewers? Topics like "Stupid Error - Unexpected Result".... For fook sake! Really? No shit? You made an error and you had an unexpected? Who would have thunk it? :lol:

Well, to be fair - the "unexpected result" ended up being good beer made with good ingredients.

Who knew?

What's happened here?

Where's all the lively beery chat gone here?

Where's the botulism discussion?

Where's the never use 2 yeasts strains in the one brew?

Has AHB been taken over my aliens?

Perhaps they didn't turn up

AHAHAH!

What a bunch of weak pikers those people must be!

Shut up Bum! I wasn't talking to you... was I?

maxine-asshole.jpg

Sorry Batz I didn't show at the Xmas swap but I was worried you have a thing for me and didn't want be put in an awkward situation of turning you down. :p

sunday night drunks. Why are there so many people online right now.

Sorry Batz I didn't show at the Xmas swap but I was worried you have a thing for me and didn't want be put in an awkward situation of turning you down. :p
Oh, I didn't even know about that. I was thinking about the reports from the Adelaide crew...

hello, maybe you can help me..... I have just bottled a homebrand lager with 2kg's of white sugar. It happily fermented at 30deg in my garden shed for 3 days. the bottles that didnt explode taste awful! What have i done wrong? :D

Is that better Chappo???

hello, maybe you can help me..... I have just bottled a homebrand lager with 2kg's of white sugar. It happily fermented at 30deg in my garden shed for 3 days. the bottles that didnt explode taste awful! What have i done wrong? :D

Is that better Chappo???

Pure genius SB! You go to the top of the class!

:beerbang:

Is that better Chappo???

ffs, what yeast did you use???

No way fag! You are so so so gayer!

i can't top that...

i hope we haven't offended any poofs here with our gay banter, nevermind gaylord, they'll all be on your friends list so you can apologise over a nice shandy.

Latest posts

Back