Ahb Is Boring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't top that...

i hope we haven't offended any poofs here with our gay banter, nevermind gaylord, they'll all be on your friends list so you can apologise over a nice shandy.

Homo! Stool Stamper! Ass Pirate! Butt Money! Shirt Lifter! :eek: :lol:

And no I don't like Gay people... It's nuthin personal it's just that well they are well... gay? And if its good enough for Fred Nile then it's good enough for me :rolleyes:

weird.png

And no I don't like Gay people... It's nuthin personal it's just that well they are well... gay? And if its good enough for Fred Nile then it's good enough for me :rolleyes:
Am I the only one who feels like some line was just crossed, burned, buried, dug up again and then pissed on and buried again upside down?

I am? Oh well. Back in my box I go.

Am I the only one who feels like some line was just crossed, burned, buried, dug up again and then pissed on and buried again upside down?

no, you werent

And stay there :lol:

Oh Please!

DramaQueen.jpg

Why must everything be politically correct? Why must every minority group have the final say?

it wasnt the flippant poof jokes that most get a laugh out of it was this -

"And no I don't like Gay people... It's nuthin personal it's just that well they are well... gay? "

my 2c

matt

my airlocks not bubbling? Im gonna go back to my lurking now.

Why must every minority group have the final say?
Eh. I'm a white, rapidly approaching middle aged, working-class, heterosexual, Australian male. Not so sure what was so "minority group" about my statement.

it wasnt the flippant poof jokes that most get a laugh out of it was this -

"And no I don't like Gay people... It's nuthin personal it's just that well they are well... gay? "

my 2c

matt

Its ok Chappo, i dont like poofs, gays or even homo's.......

Eh. I'm a white, rapidly approaching middle aged, working-class, heterosexual, Australian male. Not so sure what was so "minority group" about my statement.

Well I guess I better fess up then.... I'm gayly sipping a nice unoaked Chardonny ATM...

I hate the way you call me out <_<

let alone queers.... but please dont get me started.......................... :lol:

Latest posts

Back