Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys
I would order a couple if it went forward. Nonic is my pref. Looks like the style we should go for.

Cheers!

Please for the love of god, just produce a glass, any glass, and we will all buy it. This has been going on for longer than I've been here, which is a couple of years now.

If it helps something to happen, I'll buy 2 lots. Any style is good, just as long as it holds a liquid.

Please for the love of god, just produce a glass, any glass, and we will all buy it. This has been going on for longer than I've been here, which is a couple of years now.

If it helps something to happen, I'll buy 2 lots. Any style is good, just as long as it holds a liquid.

Ditto

2 x Nonic and 4 x Weizen for me, dishwasher-proof silk-screen or etched glass.

Well, I like the idea of having a good dozen nonics, so you can write me down for that for sure

I'll go for 6 ... as above.. any glass holds fluid.. etched/ silkscrened..
So long as it benifites the site .. eg : A % of $ spent ....
:beer:

Personally I like the larger 'Linz' style glass - but would take whatever is going.

Put me in for 12

RM

Personally I think it's up to whoever (Dane I think was gunna), to get one made, whatever style, show it here, then wait for the orders to flow in, worked with the cap & holders.
If we try to get different styles & sizes, it will go on for another 18 months

I agree with you Normell. Most people who express interest have said they would buy it merely because it's AHB, regardless of what type it is. I'm certainly in that camp.

I agree with you Normell. Most people who express interest have said they would buy it merely because it's AHB, regardless of what type it is. I'm certainly in that camp.
Like ol Henry Ford said about the "T" model "you can have it in any colour you like, as long as it's black" :p

Im in, whatever the decision, as long as Stagger is the POC for Canberra distribution again....

Yummy Pale Ale..... :beerbang:

M

STOP IT !

This is not going to happen in the near future,perhaps longer

Next person posts on this subject will get a flogging with a wet hop flower......perhaps even hot !

Batz :ph34r:

Sorry Batz

But another xmas passes with out me getting AHB glasses. :(

Will this happen in '07 ?

I'd like to think so .. As glasses are again in short supply up here and as much as I like drinking from the tap it upsets the visitors that have to share a glass. ;) ..

:beer:

beatdeadhorse5.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys thread closed. I have lots of news on this but it isn't quite the right time to release it.

The reason why this never has eventuated was that there have always been issues with the logo we have used, whether it being to low res or something that everyone isn't happy with). I've recently spent a lot of time (and money) fixing that problem, and while the glasses wont be available to purchase before Christmas, there will definitely be news (and something to purchase) coming early in the new year.

Teaser?

pixels.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back