Ahb Attendance Odometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satchmo

Reaction score
Hi Blokes,

Everytime I come here I see the same names in the list, do you fellas ever log off.
It beats me how you guys find time to brew when your are all sitting on ya bums. :p

For me I never get enough time to scratch myself lately. So I was just pondering who is the king of AHB in a Get some hours up type of way.

:chug:

Working at home on the computer means that AHB is always an attractive option. :p

I work from home for a couple of hours a day & that's generally on the computer anyway - So guess I while away a few hours with the best of them on here.... :)

satchmo said:
Hi Blokes,

Everytime I come here I see the same names in the list, do you fellas ever log off.
It beats me how you guys find time to brew when your are all sitting on ya bums. :p

For me I never get enough time to scratch myself lately. So I was just pondering who is the king of AHB in a Get some hours up type of way.

:chug:
[post="94948"][/post]​

I agree with ya !

Everytime I visit here it's the same blokes !

Get a life you guys please !

Do something to help yourselves !

Perhaps you could get a group together and talk about..........brewing??

Just an idea :lol:

Batz........whos he?

the perks of working in a big building computers everywhere you look and so many rooms to hid in and see what everyone is up to and brewing... :ph34r: :D :ph34r:

work roster allows a fair bit of time here when im not doing other things like brewing.

cheers
big d

Poor lost brewing souls drifting around in cyberspace waiting for a question they can answer with some degree of street cred :p
In between watching the 'Bold and the Beautiful' that is :unsure:

Pumpy

When you hate what you do for a living you'll do anything to avoid actually working :lol:

PZ.

I don't log out. Just turn off the browser and/or computer. Does that mean when my browser's off my name's still up there? :unsure: Never thought about it.

Come to think of it. I'm struggling to remember my password. So I dare not log out. :eek:

Warren -

Stuster said:
Working at home on the computer means that AHB is always an attractive option. :p
[post="94950"][/post]​

Same here, when your always on a computer supposed to be doing work. AHB seems so much mroe interesting... :D

Same here, when your always on a computer supposed to be doing work. AHB seems so much mroe interesting...

Ditto

I always find this board statistic interesting and wonder how long it will last.

Most users ever online was 347 on Mar 18 2005, 02:44 PM

i leave my browser open on the ahb site. if i happen to get bored i give it a refresh.

My work machine has a session open most of the time. I take a little peek every now & then (more on Friday arvos ;) )

I spend no small number of hours on this forum and others. Mostly for the reasons outlined above. My job is 1.boring the hell out of me at the moment, 2. as part of my work I have lots of little bits of time waiting for things that are hard to use to do anything useful. I often have to work for 10mins then wait for 30mins before doing something again so I pop in here and have a look around.

It's also part of my daily ritual, get to work and have a look at the new posts :D

Cheers, Justin

Justin said:
I spend no small number of hours on this forum and others. Mostly for the reasons outlined above. My job is 1.boring the hell out of me at the moment, 2. as part of my work I have lots of little bits of time waiting for things that are hard to use to do anything useful. I often have to work for 10mins then wait for 30mins before doing something again so I pop in here and have a look around.

It's also part of my daily ritual, get to work and have a look at the new posts :D

Cheers, Justin
[post="95028"][/post]​

Sums it up for me aswell, or though I also work from home a lot.

Edit: also add tabbed browsing as an excuse.

Almost missed this topic, because I never check AHB :p

Doc

LOL @ Doc,

I manage a business and I am always the only person at work so I can be on here 9hrs a day Mon to Fri, then maybe 3hrs Sat. The weekends there is always less on here everyone must have lax rules at their workplace!

On another subject I have often thought of putting down a brew while working when I don't have too many customers! :D

Lets see.
3 pc's at work at my desk even though I mainly use the one only.
3 networked pc's at home with a wireless laptop.
And a wireless PDA.
But hotspots are hard to find unless I am in the city having lunch.
What else am I going to look at on the net?
Its boring out there i tell you.

johnno

Latest posts

Back