AHB Articles: NSW Xmas Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
This is the discussion topic for article: NSW Xmas Case Swap 2011

Go to the Articles and put your name down as a contributor. we are getting in early to allow people to ask for time off and to book accomodation in advance.

WEEKEND OF THE 26TH NOVEMBER 2011

I'm in! Probably bring the whole tribe up for a camping trip too.

Hooray! :icon_cheers:

any more peoples want to join in????

any more peoples want to join in????

BUMP.

Any noobies, this is open to all and any AHB readers. Last year we went south to Lake Conjola, this year it's north to Port Stephens. A couple of good days on the piss, a visit to Murrays, friendly family safe accomodation. Bring the wives, lovers (not at same time) and kids and come enjoy a weekend of quality beer bullshtting. Swapping optional but why the hell not!. We'll take your best efforts, whether AG, extract or k & k. Be there, be part of the crowd!

BUMP.

In some considerable doubt as to whether I can make this weekend now. Have so many things on around this time due to changes in a number of my circumstances these past six months (moved in with new woman, first grand child due soon, been elected president of local country club yakatay yak) Best call me a scratching but if I can, I'll come. It's not the Saturday or Sunday that's the problem, it's the travel days (up Friday back Monday). Sorry folks - trouble with living 4 driving hours from Sydney.

Latest posts

Back