Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belgianshop still owes me a six pack & they ignore my emails :(

shit man thats not good!

i just sent an email to them saying customers may have been ripped off ! that was 15 mins ago and got this reply just now from them,
also i asked them to join the forum to get n give feedback and that ...

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your message and what you have done for us.

I have tried since 3 days to get a login and password, but I have not yet received any reply. I just have sent again a new e-mail to the administrator of the forum.

Concerning the customers not happy, Im very surprised because I have no information about these situations.

You can tell to them that they can contact me ( [email protected]) and Ill reply to them personality .

I hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Bruno

give him another go mate , hope this helps , hate to hear about beer being paid for and not gettin drunk!!!

Yep. Once you hit $120, the shipping fee disappears.

I dropped $180. Was great last time, things took a few weeks, but came very well packed and in great condition taste wise.

just ordered 39 bottles of beery goodness.

Wonder if this special will become a twice yearly affair?

Just placed an order. Couldn't help myself.

Just wondering, was the fuel surcharge removed as well as the freight charge when placing order?

There were no charges other than the total cost of the beer purchased.

Just got my order delivered to my downstairs neighbours front door. Lucky I am home brewing today and was able to retrieve it. While I normally don't drink on the job I couldn't wait and I'm having a Westvlteren XII for breaky. While I don't think I'd rate it in my top 5 it is an equisitely made beer, it's just beautiful.

Just got my order delivered to my downstairs neighbours front door. Lucky I am home brewing today and was able to retrieve it. While I normally don't drink on the job I couldn't wait and I'm having a Westvlteren XII for breaky. While I don't think I'd rate it in my top 5 it is an equisitely made beer, it's just beautiful.

Anyone else received their orders yet? Also, is there a way to track your order through the site, or do you have to contact them by email to check?

Haven't recieved mine. I decided to not expect it for a month so that when I do get it it will be an exciting surprise.

email them for a tracking number, i find it hard to believe kranky got his order in 11 days but good luck to him ! i think they email when the order is despatched any way .

Got mine last week.
Lost two bottles of orval which werent packaged as well as the rest. Lucky as ordered only 2 bottles each of all the other beers and six of orval.
Purchased the orvals only for the yeast, cant get any around here and others ive ordered online in oz have been almost out of date. These ones are only three months old.

My order was sent on 11/10 and is supposed to arrive tomorrow "at the latest."

I'm not so sure...

Leigh

Surprised that all these beers are getting through without duty & other taxes being demanded. Isn't the import limit only 2.25 litres?

Surprised that all these beers are getting through without duty & other taxes being demanded. Isn't the import limit only 2.25 litres?

Pretty sure some of these online shops have that covered in the costs. When I lived in Sweden I researched it as all beer brought into there country has to come through the monopoly bottle shop system they have. And yeh apparently some stores include it to save the consumer getting a shock when the product arrives at there borders. Cant vouch for this store though.

Mine turned up last week all 21 bottles well packed only leakage was in the saison DuPont 750ml which was laying sideway because it couldn't fit standing. But the leak was barely noticeable.

1C178C2E-72F7-4FD6-98E5-6EB1321D06AA-10390-000005E32F4DF696.jpg

Pretty sure some of these online shops have that covered in the costs. When I lived in Sweden I researched it as all beer brought into there country has to come through the monopoly bottle shop system they have. And yeh apparently some stores include it to save the consumer getting a shock when the product arrives at there borders. Cant vouch for this store though.

Mine turned up last week all 21 bottles well packed only leakage was in the saison DuPont 750ml which was laying sideway because it couldn't fit standing. But the leak was barely noticeable.

1C178C2E-72F7-4FD6-98E5-6EB1321D06AA-10390-000005E32F4DF696.jpg

That's not what Jay Ceels meant, he is talking about the Australian import side of things, nothing to do with the seller.

I think the reason why these go through is because there is a fairly lenghty calculation involved in determining the correct duty charges with all those different sized bottles with different alcohol contents.

Have a look on the customs website and you will know what I mean.
Different if you import two cases of the same beer, much quicker to calculate.

My order turned up last week as well, 2 deliveries. No leakages, but a few substitutions/errors - Achel Blonde instead of Bruin, Viven blonde instead of IPA, and Struise Black Albert instead of Struise Kabert. The Fantome Noel label is also a bit scraped up.

It's just a pity I have to share it all with 2 other people.

IMG_0793.JPG

That's not what Jay Ceels meant, he is talking about the Australian import side of things, nothing to do with the seller.

I think the reason why these go through is because there is a fairly lenghty calculation involved in determining the correct duty charges with all those different sized bottles with different alcohol contents.

Have a look on the customs website and you will know what I mean.
Different if you import two cases of the same beer, much quicker to calculate.

Just browsed there webpage FAQ and found this

ARE THERE ANY EXTRA FEES THAT AREN'T INCLUDED ON MY INVOICE?

No, the amount shown on your bill is the final price. No more taxes or fees will be added. Deliveries outside the EU may be subject to import duties, taxes and / or customs fees. These fees are not paid by BelgianShop and are not included in the price of your order. You assume full responsibility for complying with all import regulations. Customs may refuse your entry and we can not be held liable or be responsible for any additional costs incurred. If the merchandise is returned to us, and if it is not damaged, we will refund the value of the goods, but in any case, transport costs . .

It seems what I was thinking about is an EU thing only. From what I understand once the tax is paid in one country of the EU another country under the EU can't charge it again.

some drunk already. Some substitutions were made but same brand and similar beer. 2 broken orvals. No duty, think the invoice said samples ?
IMG_2663_1.jpg

Back