Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy happy days !!!! is anyone still waiting ? i got mine last friday yippee!!!

i also noticed some of the trappist glasses now have a cool etching/widgit logo in the centre/base of the glass ! :icon_cheers:

Hooray!! Got my last delivery today!! :kooi: Currently drinking an exceptional Dupont Moinette Tripel and wondering what to drink next.....

Get a load of these beauties!

IMG_3610.JPG

And these....
IMG_3612.JPG

and these...
IMG_3613.JPG

and these!
IMG_3614.JPG

Looking forward to putting these down in the cellar for a couple of years.
IMG_3615.JPG

Cheers - Snow

Yes... that is a QUADRUPLE!
IMG_3616.JPG

Aged in whiskey barrels... YUM!
IMG_3611.JPG

Cheers - Snow

Pitched in with a couple of brewers to get this haul.
Got multiple bottles of the small ones, just couldn't be bothered getting them all out for the shot.
Picked up a little creatures Quiet American to see how it matched against the Chouffe IPA.

View attachment 54172

And after we held the beer tasting...
Big thanks to Ross for sharing a bottle of his Westverletern XII, as well as a few others.
Thanks to tallie for his dubbel and manticle for his belgian golden, both of which were not out of place amongst some very good beers.

View attachment 54173

And after we held the beer tasting...
Big thanks to Ross for sharing a bottle of his Westverletern XII, as well as a few others.
Thanks to tallie for his dubbel and manticle for his belgian golden, both of which were not out of place amongst some very good beers.

View attachment 54173

Looks like a good night!

Pitched in with a couple of brewers to get this haul.
Got multiple bottles of the small ones, just couldn't be bothered getting them all out for the shot.
Picked up a little creatures Quiet American to see how it matched against the Chouffe IPA.

View attachment 54172
A couple of nice oud bruins in there Ben :icon_cheers:
(A good lineup all round!)

A couple of nice oud bruins in there Ben :icon_cheers:
(A good lineup all round!)
Only one of them was nice in the end winkle.
The Duchess de Bourgone was a great beer but the other one wasn't very impressive...

got this email last night. only one day to order and no where near as good as the last special !! <_<
but just thought i would post in case anyone feels the need

Online Since 1998 !!

Dear Belgium Lover

I'm pleasedto inform you that we propose a discount of

10%

on ALL our products.

This discount is valid until 1rst of July 2012

We sincerely hope that you'll continue to appreciate our services,

Cheers!!!

Bruno

BelgianShop Team

Guys thought you might like to know that its on again ! got this email tonight,

yup them crazy belgians are doing free postage on orders over $120 again,

sorry :eek:

Online Since 1998 !! Dear Customer,

To thank you for the trust you place in our company, we have the pleasure to inform you that for each order higher than 120$, the...

shipping costs are FREE !!!

Yes, you have well read.

This promotion is actually valid for all the following destinations : Australia and New Zealand, and just for a few days!!

Do not missthis opportunity!

Cheers!!!

BelgianShop Team

[font="Geneva][/font][font="Verdana Arial Helvetica sans-serif"]
| Fax: +32 87 352234
www.belgianshop.com
[/font]

What's good and worth buying guys? Don't want to spend a fortune, got a case of st bernadus last time and enjoyed it.

Orval..... And let some sit in the cellar for a few years. You notice a difference. You can't go wrong with any of the Trappists.

I got some last time and am about ready to buy some more. So glad this came up.

Others to look at would be Ellezelloie Quintine, Quintine Amber and Hercules. I rate the Amber very highly, but it could have been the fact that I had just ridden 120km that day and was very thirsty.

Thanks mate, i have tried the chimay blue and the st bernardus.

I am in love with hoppy ales atm, so the amber might be to my liking or some dubbel or something.

Awesome,
Now to purchase tonnes of lambics and gueuze.
They even have La Trappe Isid'Or - phenomenal dubbel.

My local - Steve's Cool Booze, Kingsford (Sydney) - has 6 out of the 7 Trappists at OK prices ($6-$10 or thereabouts) Achel, Orval, La Trappe, Chimay, Rochefort, Westmalle. (No Westvleteren.) Just thought I'd mention it, still might sneak in an order for some Karmeliet Tripel, Rodenbach etc. :icon_cheers:

Cheers for sharing north side.
Just did over $300 on various gueze, krieks and a couple of specials from struise.

Price of majority of the cantilon specials was a bit steep for me which was a shame.

Thanks northside, you just cost me $500. :lol:
Missed out last year so happy i just got my own birthday and chrissy presents
cheers
sean

Belgianshop still owes me a six pack & they ignore my emails :(

Karmeliet Tripel.... very yummy beer indeed...

if i hadn't spent uber $$$ in the last few weeks on my all grain setup, I would be ordering away madly!!

Back