Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northside Novice

Reaction score
hi guys got this email today from these guys

http://shop.belgianshop.com/

Free shipping for any order over $120 ! Only for today and tomoz ! 1/2/12-2/2/12- they have some very freaking good beers and the postage is usualy the killer ! it doesnt take long to rack up $120 worth either, greast gift packs too (including glasware). I have used them once befor and was A OK, delivered to bris within 2 weeks safe n sound.
I just thought some of you might like to know/take avantage of the offer!

I got nutting to do with them either just a fan :)

cheers

nn

WOW - that's pretty awesome.

Do you get any dramas from customs, i.e paying duty on the alcohol?

Cheers - Snow

hi guys got this email today from these guys

http://shop.belgianshop.com/

Free shipping for any order over $120 ! Only for today and tomoz ! 1/2/12-2/2/12- they have some very freaking good beers and the postage is usualy the killer ! it doesnt take long to rack up $120 worth either, greast gift packs too (including glasware). I have used them once befor and was A OK, delivered to bris within 2 weeks safe n sound.
I just thought some of you might like to know/take avantage of the offer!

I got nutting to do with them either just a fan :)

cheers

nn

Couldn't help myself, just purchased the special edition carton of Westvleteren 12 :)

thanks for posting....

WOW - that's pretty awesome.

Do you get any dramas from customs, i.e paying duty on the alcohol?

Cheers - Snow
That's my one question/concern too

Couldn't help myself, just purchased the special edition carton of Westvleteren 12 :)

thanks for posting....
That's exactly what i was looking at! :icon_drool2:

Never been charged duty yet & brought plenty of different beers this way in the past.

Cheers Ross

snow

they just came str8 threw last time and i got about $400 worth, 2 massive boxes , no dramas :)
i just picked them up from post office.

there is way to many beers to chooise from !!!

thanks for posting....

Sh*t, I really would like a box of that :eek:
Not going to happen sadly, too many bills.

Edit: just as well too, I'd go nuts in that shop (I really need a glass shaped like a horn as well).

I think we need to ban northside novice, posting up that link is cruel :) So many beers and glasses to choose from, you're going to get me in trouble with the minister for war and finance ^_^

Flipping amazing just looked at their new beers so many choices and so many beers I've never seen before. Ability to justifty a purchase $120 + on importing beer FAIL!!!! Thanks for posting the link tho, it was very good to see what is out there that we don't see normally

Is it the legit distribution or the grey market?

And their range of glassware wow incredible

(have a look at the price of a wooden case full ;) )
I couldn't justify buying the Westvleteren beers off this website as I know that a crate only costs EUR51 from the gate and you get EUR12 back when you return the crate and empty bottles. I know it is cheaper than flying over there..... but there is nothing like sitting in the cafe sipping on a few 12's with a toasted cheese sandwhich and then jumping on your bike and riding off to Poperinge or on to Ypres for different beers. The 12's are also about EUR2.50 at the cafe.

I might look at getting some St Bernardus 12 as the beer is a very close relation to the Westvleteren 12..... And they are actually only about a 20 minute drive from each other. I've got a bottle of St Bernardus 12 from a bottle shop back here and various other Belgian beers and I have been quite disappointed as they have been slightly/totally oxidised. I might give this mob a go and see if the bottles arrive in good condition. They've also got Guiness special export, the 8% one!!

Sh*t, I really would like a box of that :eek:
Not going to happen sadly, too many bills.

Edit: just as well too, I'd go nuts in that shop (I really need a glass shaped like a horn as well).

Looks like I'll be getting close to the $120, just pm me what you want and I'll get it in with my shipment.

Pay me whenever you can, mate.

Back