Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northside Novice,

Thanks! There are some very happy brewers here in Canberra, but also some cranky wives now!

Freakin sweet belgian action.

Rochefort 6 -1/3L 2 $5.80 $11.60
Rochefort 8-1/3L 4 $5.80 $23.20
Rochefort 10 -1/3L 2 $6.50 $13.00
St Bernardus Pater 6-1/3L 2 $5.60 $11.20
St Bernardus Prior 8-1/3L 3 $5.60 $16.80
St Bernardus Abt 12-1/3L 4 $6.50 $26.00
Abbaye Moinette blond 3 $4.50 $13.50
Orval 6.2-1/3L 2 $6.00 $12.00
Saison Dupont 6.5-33cl 2 $4.70 $9.40
Quintine 8-1/3L 3 $5.80 $17.40
Biere des Grottes 6.5 C - 2 $4.70 $9.40
Achel Blond 8 - 33cl 2 $5.80 $11.60
DeuS Brut des Flandres 11,5 1 $35.00 $35.00

Tried to also get Guldenberg, Celis white, St Bernardus white, Saison D'epeautre, Still Nacht to no avail- either minimum order of 6, or out of stock.

Still, good times ahead, these are some of my favourite beers in the world & if they arrive here in as good a condition as you'd buy in Belgium will make me VERY happy!

Thanks for the heads up on this one Northside Novice.

Northside Novice,

Thanks! There are some very happy brewers here in Canberra, but also some cranky wives now!

I am glad to help and spread the love of beer guys , And now to chuck a spanner in the works :unsure: (sorry)

i just got one of these

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Westvleteren-X...=item1c23263724

seems like a good ebayer and payed via paypal so if it goes tits up i can get my money back :icon_cheers:

ltCurve.gif
rtCurve.gif

Dear Andrew,

Of course we speak English. Thank you for buying the Bouwsteenbox with 6 bottles of Westvleteren 12 + 2 glasses 15cl.
Total costs to send the item to Australia is 120 euro (shipping is 62 euro check out bpost.be packing 2 euro)

Can you transfer the 120 euro to my paypal account dannie(underscore)maddelein(at)hotmail(dot)com

thanks in advance!
kind regards,
Danny

i messaged danny first , then again for the proper invoice through ebay , then paid through paypal. 120 euro = $147.40 aussiedollar
Anyways just thought you guys might like some more luberly belgium beer :drinks:
I will keep you posted how it goes but i have faith and am very confident it will arrive safe n sound (famous last words !) nah it will be cool !
and sorry to your bank accounts/wives :blink:

Northside, I've just edited your post and deleted the section with the ebay "respond link", reason being this was an active link that took me straight to your logon page that had your login details including password already entered. Hope I caught it in time.

Andrew

I am glad to help and spread the love of beer guys , And now to chuck a spanner in the works :unsure: (sorry)

i just got one of these

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Westvleteren-X...=item1c23263724

seems like a good ebayer and payed via paypal so if it goes tits up i can get my money back :icon_cheers:

ltCurve.gif
rtCurve.gif

Dear Andrew,

Of course we speak English. Thank you for buying the Bouwsteenbox with 6 bottles of Westvleteren 12 + 2 glasses 15cl.
Total costs to send the item to Australia is 120 euro (shipping is 62 euro check out bpost.be packing 2 euro)

Can you transfer the 120 euro to my paypal account dannie(underscore)maddelein(at)hotmail(dot)com

thanks in advance!
kind regards,
Danny

i messaged danny first , then again for the proper invoice through ebay , then paid through paypal. 120 euro = $147.40 aussiedollar
Anyways just thought you guys might like some more luberly belgium beer :drinks:
I will keep you posted how it goes but i have faith and am very confident it will arrive safe n sound (famous last words !) nah it will be cool !
and sorry to your bank accounts/wives

Well done Northside! ;)
Well moderated Andrew!

phew thanks mate ! It was very stupid of me not to double check befor posting!
what a dik was i :)

Now I'm done a hundred and fifty bucks as well, thanks for starting the thread Northside, I think :p. I'm sure my wife thanks you as well :lol:

Down US$160
PB28012C Metal Chimay 2X75cl + 1 Glass 1 $40.00 $40.00
PB24003 Box Kwak 4 X 33 Cl + Glass 1 $50.00 $50.00
BB30224 La Chouffe 8 -1/3L 2 $5.20 $10.40
BB30225 Mc Chouffe 8 -1/3L 2 $5.20 $10.40
BB20706 Karmeliet Tripel 8-1/3L 2 $5.80 $11.60
BB20858 Rochefort 10 -1/3L 2 $6.50 $13.00
BB20006 St Bernardus Abt 12-1/3L 2 $6.50 $13.00
BB21128 Westmalle Triple 9-1/3L 2 $5.80 $11.60

Impulse buy! Just bought the pack of Ebay, did it all in Belgian language, nothing like a chalange to work up a thirst. :)

What's Belgian sound like?

Your not serious are you? :D

On the other hand - I hate all of you that a splurging!

Its so temping to give my 28 degrees CC a work over also, but i cant justify it, especially at the moment :unsure:

No I'm not serious. Making a stupid, irritating and anal joke about the lack of any language known as Belgian. They speak dutch, french and german (with some dialects obviously).

I can't afford one $6.50 chimay from the corner shop at the moment, let alone $120 from an online shop (have bought beer glasses from them before though and they were good to deal with with products well packaged and promptly delivered).

Therefore, I thought I'd get in on the action by being a know it all dickwad.

Apologies.

How could you forget flemish? (If that's how it's actually spelled in english)

EDIT: Rina is right!

Just found my wife's favourite beer. St Louis Premium Framboise.

Best. Thread. Ever.

I have shown immense restraint but damn some great beers and some of those glasses should really be on my bar!

Couldn't have said it better myself Perry!

I like the glass with a logo of a cherub taking a wizz too. Real Class that. Can't find it now looking again though...?!

Mon dieu, qui est le symbole de Bruxelles! Manneken Pis!
AN2012 Blanche de Bruxelles Glass - collectors section

Back