Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruno has not replied for the past week. I wonder if he was kidapped...

The rest of my beer arrived today. I ignored my own advice about waiting a week for the beer to settle & tried a Rochefort 8 tonight (that was delivered yesterday). Despite being quite muddy, it was the best condition belgian beer i've had the pleasure of drinking in this country and once cleared will be fricken awesome.

No more beer for me til next weekend now, but i have to say i'm VERY looking forward to drinking the rest of these, & i'm also happy that others will get to see what these beers are really meant to taste like.

Sammus and anyone else who bought from the guy off ebay, when you try them please let us know what the quality is like.

Interested in buying them but if the quality sucks due to shipping etc I wont bother.

Looks like mine won't be here for a while, received this response to my email this morning.

Dear Andrew,

First of all, thank you for your order.

As we received more than 1000 orders(1,2,3 or 4 cases) during the 2
promotion days, we have some delays in the shipment.
The box left our warehouse yesterday with kilopost Int'l.
Have not yet received the tracking number.

Have a nice day,

With our best regards,

Mary

Looks like mine won't be here for a while, received this response to my email this morning.

Dear Andrew,

Have a nice day,

With our best regards,

Mary

You are not the only one still waiting. Emailed them this morning, will see what the response is.

Happy to wait, it will be worth it. Just jealous of those already with bottles in their fridge :p

Got this from the Belgian shop yesterday:

Dear Florian,

The first box left our warehouse on 10/02 with the tracking EA020XXXXXXBE
(kilopost Int'l). It was released yesterday by Australian customs.
Therefore, you have to receive it soon.
The second box left our warehouse on 17/02 with the tracking EA020XXXXXXBE
(kilopost Int'l). Not yet released by customs.

Have a nice day,

With our best regards,

Mary

The Westvleteren pack from the Ebay dude has just reached Aussie customs.

Not long now!

My 24 pack arrived 10 mins ago.
I hadn't emailed them, figured they had enough to do.

If the beer is as good as the plastic crate i'll be happy. A very nice bonus for my cider bottles. B)

I've just discovered this post!!!!

VERY VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!! :eek:

Now how I wished I bought something with the crates too...

I'm still trying to get the substitutes correct. Bit frustrating having to chase them every few days to see whether the order is being processed. I got this last night
Dear Craig,

The first box left our warehouse on 17/02 with the tracking EAxxxxxxxxE (kilopost Int’l)
It arrived at Perth yesterday.
You have to receive it today or tomorrow latest.
Concerning the substitution, no goliath Xmas available.
The second box will leave our warehouse next week.

Have a nice day,

With our best regards,

Mary

Knowing the local delivery I'll probably get it late next week despite being fairly close to the airport... I've emailed back my further substitution (despite the goliath still being available on their site) I guess I'll get an answer sometime next week that what I've selected is also out of stock. Strange thing is that they emailed me on the 19/2 saying the packages are ready for shipment, but haven't gone yet, so I'm guessing their internal order tracking system isn't up to scratch.

Current tracking info

Date Time Status Location
23/02/2012 03:52 Departure from office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST
22/02/2012 06:52 Handed over to customs INTERNATIONAL POST
21/02/2012 21:54 Handed over to customs INTERNATIONAL POST
21/02/2012 21:54 Arrival office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST
18/02/2012 01:40 Item information registered manually LCI
18/02/2012 01:19 Departure from office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST
17/02/2012 21:55 Your item has been sorted Charleroi X Parcel Sorter

Was leaving the house yesterday when I saw the parcel postie a few roads down, asked him if he had something for me, but no luck.

Tonight he rings the door bell at 7pm (!) while I was out. He brings in a big parcel and tells the wife that he had already finished for the day, but found my parcel in the van ready for delivery on Monday. Thought he brings it over tonight as I seemed to be awaiting it urgently.

Who's complaining about AusPost, hey? Not me, that's for sure! Might have to shout him a beer one day.

That was box one of two, seems all good apart from a bottle of St. Bernardus 12 that's still capped but half empty :(
Beer is actually slowly dripping out of the cap when turned up side down, so the box must have up side down for quite some time.

Got a nice dilirium tremens crate with pink elephants on it though.

Got an email today saying they had all of my order except one and asking for substitutions, so looks like no beer for a little longer for me :(

Mine all arrived safe and sound yesterday. Extremely well packed and I felt like a kid at christmas time!

Letting them settle then will have the hard job of choosing which one to drink first!

I'm impressed, my order left on the 23/2/12 and arrived today 28/2/12 and all in good order.

Dear Andrew,

Have a nice day,

With our best regards,

Mary

Got my first box as well now. Very well packed indeed - daughter enjoyed scattering the styrofoam filling everywhere. Still not heard back about the further substitutions, but happy to wait as I've got enough belgian beers to keep me happy.

Got all mine now, local shop was kind enough to give me the last 2 boxes on Sunday.

Mine arrived today.... very happy camper :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back