Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ricardo said:
Hi, just found this thread, can anybody tell me how often the free shipping offer happens to Oz and how you find out about the offer, do i need to sign up to the site?
If you get on their website, you can register and they send you e-mail updates.

My last box arrived today. A mix of some classics and some highly rated newcomers.

belgiansI.jpg

belgiansII.jpg

brewtas said:
My last box arrived today. A mix of some classics and some highly rated newcomers.
Is that a standard Duvel ?
I dont remember the green section on the normal label .
Ok just expanded the image, triple hopped.
let us know how it is.
Nev

Will do. Can't wait to get into them. :icon_drool2:

Keep getting excited that another round of free shipping is available. Come in and see people salivating over there newly arrived goodies.... Damn it!

Looks great brewtas

My carton came in yesterday after being shipped on the 17th, so for those still waiting, seems to be about a 10 day delivery period. Nicely packed, and the substitutions this time were approved (rather than being done at their discretion).

About due for another free freight deal from Belgian Shop??

Ross said:
Couldn't help myself, just purchased the special edition carton of Westvleteren 12 :)

thanks for posting....
I got the same set last year. I ended up buying 8 Westies, I split the cost with another 5 blokes.
No problems at customs and very well packaged.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Is that a standard Duvel ?
I dont remember the green section on the normal label .
Ok just expanded the image, triple hopped.
let us know how it is.
Nev
I tried the Triple Hopped with Mosaic version. Its one of the most delicious things I've ever had ;)

prices are in USD.. wasn't so bad last time because our dollar was high, but $140 is over $180 atm.

It's back on again guys! Free shipping to Oz. I just ordered 40 bottles
You just have to enter the code FREE1003 at the very last step when you are paying. Website is http://www.belgianshop.com/
Cheers- Snow.

Yeah see my post above :) prices are in USD and generally dearer than what you can get here. Cantillon is well over $100 AUD...

Price is an issue but you have to remember you won't get fresher unless you buy a ticket to Antwerp. I have bought plenty of beers you'll never see in Australia. And besides, beers like Westmalle are definitely cheaper than here even with the exchange rate.

Yeah this is true, plenty of rare/unheard of beers on there. Basically I pusssed-out of ordering because I've had a rich couple of months. You'd be surprised at what's available in brisbane these days though!

Yep there is a lot more available in Brissy now, but I gotta say I'm looking forward to my Belgian imperial stout and IPA! (Not to mention some fresh-as Orval)

I'm gonna hold out till May and get it freshest when Im in Bruges and Ghent otherwise Id be in trouble with SWHMBO maxing out the visa.

Back