Again Free Shipping Costs at BelgianSHop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow said:
Nice selection there, Batz!

I'm looking forward to comparing the tasting notes from Michael Jackson's book as i sample the sweet sweet nectar...... :icon_drool2:

Cheers - Snow
They sent most of my saisons, in that lot. There were a couple of beers I could not get so I had to substitute, I believe the next lot are on there way.

I really had little idea what to order so it's a bit of sip it and see.

Batz

Batz said:
Half mine arrived, the rest is on it's way.
Let us know how you find the Straffe, Batz. That was my favorite quad whilst over there a few months ago. Lovely dark, sweet roastiness to it.

I bought the creators (great?) grandson one when a member of staff at De Haalve Man pointed him out to me ! I may have been slightly buzzed at the time....

Dammit Snow the one day I wasn't waiting for it :ph34r:

Parks said:
Dammit Snow the one day I wasn't waiting for it :ph34r:
Mate, all the stars were in alginment... it was my day off, the missus was in Melbourne and you were at work. Beers safely stored out of harm's way, credit card statement intercepted and the delivery evidence destroyed. Mwaaahaahaahaaha!!!

Got my order today :D
A couple of wrong beers but not concerned.. Got all the ones I was really keen on.

Except they subbed one of my leifmans oud bruins with a blonde.. Odd choice.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1392426616.053098.jpg

Mine were shipped yesterday. Would I be right in thinking it will be about another 2 weeks before they arrive? Liam, we must have similar tastes in Belgian beer; More than half the beers I ordered are in your photo.

Well only half my order has turned up so far with no indication of what is happening with the rest so i have sent them an email asking if my order was sent in a split shipment.

Hi, just found this thread, can anybody tell me how often the free shipping offer happens to Oz and how you find out about the offer, do i need to sign up to the site?

They generally notify here as per this thread, keep an eye on the board, only happens once or twice a year from memory.

Brewnut said:
Well only half my order has turned up so far with no indication of what is happening with the rest so i have sent them an email asking if my order was sent in a split shipment.
Half mine turned up as well, I had to substitute one beer they didn't have. I was told the others have been sent but I haven't seen them yet.

Batz said:
Half mine turned up as well, I had to substitute one beer they didn't have. I was told the others have been sent but I haven't seen them yet.
I had to substitute 3, but was not advised of dispatch. Assuming they have. Did others get notification automatically, or did you have to ask?

didn't get notification, although they said "we will ship your order soon" after I'd picked my swapped beers. that was on 4th Feb, my order arrived 14th Feb.

ricardo said:
Hi, just found this thread, can anybody tell me how often the free shipping offer happens to Oz and how you find out about the offer, do i need to sign up to the site?
Yob said:
They generally notify here as per this thread, keep an eye on the board, only happens once or twice a year from memory.
yep. They do have a mailing list which you can sign up to which will notify you of offers - i got one this morning saying they have 10% off everything. (not worth it - shipping on my carton would have been $58 USD if it weren't free)

Liam_snorkel said:
yep. They do have a mailing list which you can sign up to which will notify you of offers - i got one this morning saying they have 10% off everything. (not worth it - shipping on my carton would have been $58 USD if it weren't free)
Unless you buy a dozen westies.

HA! you'd be a mug though. Better off buying them from the US where (I think) they are going for $20 USD.

Batz said:
Well I emailed them asking if there was a second shipment and received a reply saying there was and it was delayed waiting on some stock and that it should be shipped in a couple of days. I then received a shipment notification a couple of days later. So all good so far even if their communication is not the best. There was no shipment advice in the first box or anything to indicate it was a part order either.

Liam_snorkel said:
HA! you'd be a mug though. Better off buying them from the US where (I think) they are going for $20 USD.
So what store can you buy them from in the US? Is it an online one

Back