• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

AG stores in Syd open Sunday?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MastersBrewery

Journeyman, the learning never stops
Reaction score
Been a little preoccupied, was wondering if anyone knew of a brew shop open Sunday in Sydney, need a grain bill, I have everything else. Yes my fault complete lack of planning!

the only one i know of is the one in asquith mate but if you're in penrith its a bloody bit of a hike! maybe try giving country brewer or absolute homebrew a call?

joshF said:
the only one i know of is the one in asquith mate but if you're in penrith its a bloody bit of a hike! maybe try giving country brewer or absolute homebrew a call?
according to their website they're closed Sundays :unsure:

ugghhh spewing! Maybe give them a call to check. I was only there a month or so ago and they had a big painted panel at the front saying open 7 days.

Mittagong open Sundays 10-2
Last sunday of the month, theres a BBQ too!

if you're that stuck, maybe ask on here if anyone has any grain they could lend you or shout you or something? what's the grain bill?

mckenry said:
Mittagong open Sundays 10-2
Last sunday of the month, theres a BBQ too!
Haven't been down that way in so many years, I remember going into the Mittagong pub one evening, state of origin was on, beers were free till the first points scored, well that was quite late in the second half so had a pretty good night on the publican. :)

fletcher said:
if you're that stuck, maybe ask on here if anyone has any grain they could lend you or shout you or something? what's the grain bill?
I'd like to get one down, but unlike most here I can brew during the week, so not imperative, my son decided to come up short notice and I usually knock some thing over with him, if I get a brew in before next saturday I'll have over 90l fermenting. But the kegs are empty and that needs to change soon.

Im also looking for a shop open on Sunday in Western Sydney.

You think They would be open, when we are not working!!! Thats when we Brew!!

waited till monday Richmond Country brewer was open, knocked over a tripple choc stout

Latest posts

Back