• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag Gear/grain/hops For Sale - Bundaberg/hervey Bay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevnlis

Reaction score
I have a heap of grain, hops, and AG brewing gear to get rid of. I am moving to VIC and have decided it is not worth moving.

I have 7 kilos of Wey Munich II, 25 of BB Wheat, 20 of Wey Bo Pils, 7 of Wey Vienna, and 10 of Galaxy. I was hoping to get $1.75 per kilo for the BB and $2.75 per kilo for the Wey. Will cut a deal if you want a heap of it ;)

One 33L Aluminium stockpot with Aluminium basket for crab boils ($40, this one has seen better days but is enough to do a full 23L batch boil, the basket has never been used, always meant to boil seafood but never got around to it).

Esky tun is 25L with braid, works great! $25

New LPG cylinders 9 kilo 2x (one empty one about half full) - $15 empty $25 half full

3 ring burner (some rust but still goes fine) - $15 without the reg

Pickup is from Bundy (by the end of the week) or Hervey Bay (after the end of this week). I also have various bags of spec grains and hops, fermentors, cubes, bottles, and other little bits of brewing gear which can be dealt with in person when you collect something as it is too much to list. I may also have a 50L SS vessel I need to get rid of if you want to take it off my hands ;)

There must be someone in the area that has been waiting for a great deal to tip them over the edge and make them go AG, so I will put it out there and say I am willing to take $300 for the lot!

cant help you with buying the stuff but looking forward to drinking wit you when you move down to Vic.

Cheers mate, I will be in Ballarat but will try to make some of the meets and such when possible.

I sold most of the stuff, still got the stockpot, esky tun and half full gas bottle.

Mate Bundaberg to Ballarat, most people do the opposite.

Hope you have your longjohns out...... :lol:

I am from Chicago, so the cold is not too much of a concern. It certainly will be annoying though!

I think they have piped gas down there, so heaters should be pretty common indoors ;)

I found a bag of Green Bullet down the back of the freezer, free to the first person at my door. I am taking 12 slabs of empty clean twist top stubs and a heap of champers bottles to the tip, if anyone is interested in those the same applies. ;)

Forgot to mention, my phone gets shut off today so no internet, you will have to call my mobile:

Back