• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag Brew Gear For Sale - Ipswich Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

washulookinat

Reaction score
Had enough of AG so selling some of my gear. I would prefer pick ups but if that is not possible i can post. Prices don't include postage, if your interested in an item I can find out postage costs for you. I am using a crappy old computer at the moment that decides when i can and can't use it, i will try and answer questions and what not as soon as i can.

Marga mill modified. The drive slots are a little worn toward the outside (screwdriver incident) has been driven by dyna bolt lately the handle still slots in and works. Included is all original stuff in the marga box.$60
Marga.JPG

Round Cooler 36 Lt "Keep Cold" from BCF. The lid has been injected with expander foam, the outer plastic hole has been made bigger so the original tap and bulkhead don't fit as snug as they did new. $40
Mash_tun.JPG
Below is the set up i was running with a valve located on the brew stand itself.
Tun_set_up.JPG

Bulkheads Stainless X2 Beerbelly 75mm. $20 each.
Bulkheads.JPG

Ball Valves inch 2 Piece Stainless X2 $20 for both
2_P_Valves.JPG

Barbed fittings and sleeve, Stainless X3 $10 for all 4.
Fittings.JPG

False bottom 9 inch w/original fittings. $30
9_Inch_false_bottom.JPG

Custom False bottom base plate made from 304 SS 2mm, 9.5 inch. Dia. (Plus nipple fitting) $40
Base_plate_01.JPG

THE ABOVE TWO ITEMS (FALSE BOTTOM + BASE PLATE) CAN BE SOLD TOGETHER FOR $60
Below is some pictures of how I had the false bottom and base plate set up, it was in an attempt to reduce any channeling that might occur around the edge of the false bottom. The dodgy copper pipe is not included (I think i threw it out cleaning the garage, but its not hard to bend one up(with the right size pipe bender :rolleyes: ), just leave a notch cut out of the end that goes onto the base plate.

Base_plate_set_up.JPG
Base_plate_set_up_2.JPG

Stock Pot w/lid, Aluminium 60 Lt. 20-21mm hole drilled for bulkhead fitting. $70
60_Lt_Kettle.JPG

Mash Paddle give away, pick up only.
Mash_paddle.JPG

Tempmate in jiffy box (only the heating circuit has been wired). $50
Tempmate_front.JPG
Tempmate_back.JPG

Beerbelly counter flow chiller end pieces, suit 3/8 copper tubing (never got any further with this one). $15
CFC_ends.JPG

Prost

Andrew

Pm sent, hopefully not too late ;-)

Hi guys an update on stuff thats sold, I haven't PM'd everyone yet but was working on first in best dressed as for as sale offers go.
SOLD items: Marga Mill, 9 inch False bottom, Tempmate, Bulkheads X2, Ball Valves X2, Barbed fittings and sleeve.

AG was fun but just too all consuming for me,for personal reasons priorities have changed and just don't have the time, still give kits and bits and maybe extract a go from time to time.

P.S.: is there a way to edit the original post and mark/highlight the sold items?

Hi guys an update on stuff thats sold, I haven't PM'd everyone yet but was working on first in best dressed as for as sale offers go.
SOLD items: Marga Mill, 9 inch False bottom, Tempmate, Bulkheads X2, Ball Valves X2, Barbed fittings and sleeve.

AG was fun but just too all consuming for me,for personal reasons priorities have changed and just don't have the time, still give kits and bits and maybe extract a go from time to time.

P.S.: is there a way to edit the original post and mark/highlight the sold items?

Why not just copy/paste/modify and repost?

Bugger just scored another fridge - could have used that tempmate :rolleyes: .

Back