Afl Finals 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Murdoch bought that share in Ch Ten, One hasn't been the same.

BTW the word Cats in pink looks great.

I'm a Freo deserter supporter, so not really entitled to an opinion. Please hold on the abuse.

is that right that they used to call Harvey 'mini bus' ?

half a coach :lol:

getting all settled to watch the grand final hoping for a good game with the best team winning, rather than the team with the deepest pockets to pay off the umps unlike last weeks disgrace.

150px-AGFC.gif

Even though I'm not a big AFL follower, that was a great second half, for some.........

the look on eddie's face... i locked it in :icon_cheers:

did anyone else pick Jimmy for the Norm Smith ?

I will say it as a loud and proud Pies supporter, what a game.
Every time each team surged the other team came, until the Cats just found that little bit extra.

It's never good to lose a grand final though...

Glad the umpiring didn't have an effect on the end result either. I thought there where some shockers both ways but most glaringly, how on earth did the goal umpire award that goal to the pies when everybody on the ground and on tv could see it touched the post?

I still don't like Eddie...

how on earth did the goal umpire award that goal to the pies when everybody on the ground and on tv could see it touched the post?

I still don't like Eddie...

if the pies had won by less than a goal he would've been in the shit.

me either.

Ah, another choke from the record holding chokers.

26 or is that 27 GF losses.

The only thing better than your team winning a flag (and mine were a long way off this year) is watching Collingwood lose.

Belter of a game until 3/4 time. Last quarter was a bit of a blow out but it gave channel 10 the opportunity to zoom in on Eddie after every cats goal. He looked like he was sucking on lemons.

WAS ROOK HERE?
If not, I will speak for him and me. We are the greatest, we beat Collinwobbles bliss bombs, We are pissed and.
WE are too old, too slow, too good!! and thank you crappy jumper team for playing us into form in round 24 with all your sure asss colling/eddie/mick arrogance.

CATS!!!!!

MAGNIFICENT